HiCleaners

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2013

For over 30 years HiCleaners has specialized in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter guard installation, pressure washing, deck cleaning, roof washing, exterior house washing and solar panel cleaning. We provide free estimates and 5% discount for first time customers. Call us today to schedule

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

What we did today in Stoneham MA

gutter cleaning

We had a customer with clogged gutters and we removed all debris to make sure the entire draining system is functioning properly.
View project

window cleaning (475)gutter cleaning (325)pressure washing (145)window replacement (88)house cleaning (29)roof cleaning (10)solar companies (2)gutter repair (1)snow removal (9)carpet cleaning (6)roofing (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)

08/12/2022

Fred F.

I would highly recommend HiCleaners. Ivan returned my call immediately, and priced the job reasonably. Vasko was the technician who performed the work -- he was knowledgeable, courteous, and meticulous. Our house and fence never looked so good. Would definitely hire HiCleaners again.

Description of Work
power washing house and fence; removal of moss from roof

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

05/31/2022

Lee T.

Ivan sent a technician over 1 man to do the job my home is pretty big, he walked around the house to look it over and what needed to be done. I have a vinyl siding with white shell like in the front, house wasn’t extremely dirty but dirty enough especially the front where you can see the white. After 2 hours the house was shining. The front looked amazing and everything else did as well. Very respectful technician and fast effective service. Price was great for a big home as well (2 1/2 family) Great job! Very appreciative!

Description of Work
power washing entire home

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

05/19/2022

Lisa G.

Worst customer service ever. Do not hire! Hired them to clean my roof, hard surfaces and fence and it's been an ongoing nightmare. - Showed up 3+ hours late for first cleaning - Had to ask them to redo latticework in fence. Technician claimed discoloration was permanent, but after second application it was clean so I'm guessing he just didn't want to repeat the cleaning. - Roof was left with algae streaks and moss after first cleaning. Was told they would clear after several hard rains. - After 7 weeks asked them to come back as algae was not fading at all. They came yesterday and again I got pushback about a second cleaning from the technician. - After talking to Ivan, technician did re-clean the roof and algae is gone BUT now there is residue from the cleaning solution on my wood siding. Technician refused to clean it off. Now I am left with wood shingles that look like they are rotting and Ivan will not return my texts or calls. Bottom line: Do not hire this company unless you enjoy rude technicians, poor service and ongoing headaches.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, power washing of fence and hard services

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

Review for HiCleaners - 109 Medford St, Malden, MA - 39738808

Hello [Member Name Removed], We sincerely hope you may reconsider your experience and review with our company. As you can see we have many 5 star reviews, which is also the most probable reason you chose our company. We scheduled you within 1 week and we gave you a time range our technician would show up. We do this because we have to sit in traffic, we have to stop for lunches, and restroom breaks, so we can’t just say 12pm and keep that time indefinitely. We arrived within the range we provided. However you texted multiple times asking where the technician is at and rudely accused us of being late. Regardless my technician cleaned your patio furniture and grill for free because he noticed you were so distraught upon his arrival. He completed all of the work your requested and even though we explained the roof treatment process you demanded we come back and treat the roof again. We advised against it because there would be too much solution on your roof and hitting your siding, but nothing could change your mind. So we warned you of what could possibly happen, and proceeded to re-treat the roof as you requested. What you see in the pictures is the result of disregarding a professionals advice. I’m so sorry you believe you had a nightmare experience, however there is only so much we can do for a customer that will never be satisfied. Best regards, Ivan

09/21/2021

Naveed I.

A single person came out and took on both our buildings. Worked efficiently and outcome was well-done.

Description of Work
Gutter clearing and roof moss/mildew washing

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

03/26/2021

Sharon P.

Excellent! They offered the lowest prices of all the vendors I called. Ivan scheduled the work on the same day I made the request- quick and easy. They were able to accommodate a different time for the work last minute. The workers were on time, sociable, and very professional. They went the extra mile and drilled drain holes in the windows and then closed them up with silicone. I am thoroughly happy with the quality of work! I only wish they had a sign on their truck so my neighbors would know who they are. :-) I'll use them again.

Description of Work
11 windows with storms and screens in and out

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

11/29/2020

Michelle F.

Great company! Responsive owner, dedicated staff. I asked for my gutters cleaned twice and each time the crew exceeded my expectations by taking an interest in my particular needs. Initially I had older, wooden gutters that they were gentle not to damage. They pointed out how they were already compromised. After I replaced these, they returned and cleaned out everything efficiently. They are easy to work with and provided quality service.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

10/30/2020

Marty A.

Great!! Very professional, personable and complete

Description of Work
Roof cleaning & moss removal

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/20/2020

Rachel A.

We hired HiCleaners to come and powerwash our house which has white vinyl siding because we had some green moss growing on the siding on the back and sides of the house. When the contractor was done he showed us that the house in the back and in the front now is stained a brown/rust color which is very noticeable. The front of the house had no green moss on it and was not dirty - but now it is stained brown and they can't get it off. The back of the house is also now stained brown on many parts. I spoke to one of the owners on the phone - at first he told me this is because when moss is on the siding it can make the siding damaged underneath - so when you power wash it you get the moss off but the siding is stained. I said that didn't make sense because in the front of the house we had no moss. He called his employee and then called me again with a different explanation. This time they determined that this happened because our siding was too old and in poor condition and that is why this happened. Our siding is now permanently damaged and our house looks much worse than it did before they came - because now the front (and visible) part of our house is stained brown. They did not charge us for the job but said there is nothing else they can do for us and told us we need to replace our siding. We are extremely disappointed with their service and think that they should not proceed with a job if they are noticing that they are staining a house brown while doing it. The damage they have done is significant. Update 10/27/20 - Since my initial review one of the owners of HiCleaners has been working with me diligently to try to resolve the issue. They sent another crew over last week to try to see if they could get the stains off our siding with a stronger solution (which they couldn't). The owner has been researching methods to clear up the stains. In the meantime, the stains have been fading slowly and are not as noticeable now - so we have been waiting to see what happens. At this point the stains are visible when standing close to the house, but not noticeable when standing further away.

Description of Work
Powerwashing our vinyl siding

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Review for HiCleaners - 109 Medford St, Malden, MA - 38963994

09/02/2020

Catherine U.

Terrific service and outstanding window cleaning. The representative was friendly and did a wonderful job. I will definitely rehire HiCleaners next year for window cleaning.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, inside and out

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/01/2020

Kristine M.

Ran a little late, but called to inform. Quick, professional, friendly.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/17/2020

Peter B.

GREAT PLUS THEY FOUND SOMETHING A PREVIOUS HIRE LEFT IN GUTTER AREA

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/03/2020

Stephen Z.

They did a good job cleaning the gutters. However, their clean up left much to be desired, They left debris on the lawn.

Description of Work
Clean out gutters

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately I think you may be reviewing the wrong company. We don’t service your city in Massachusetts, and we also don’t have any services where we charge 106 dollars. Our minimum for the smallest service is 145. In addition we always use buckets and trash cans and never leave debris behind on the lawn. In any case our phone number is 781-333-8758 we can try to help if your trying to find the correct service provider to review. You may also contact Angie’s list directly and they can help you find the company that serviced your house. In any case, we would appreciate if you would contact the correct company and remove this review as it is misleading to our other customers.

06/10/2020

Toni D.

I originally hired to just clean my gutters. It's been a while and I had some roof work done, so I figured that they could use a good clean up. Eddie came down to inspect them. He told me they actually didn't even need to be cleaned and that they were in good shape. I really appreciated the honesty as most folks would do it and still charge me. It was refreshing. I did need a replacement part for the downspout. He scheduled another appointment and came on that day and finished the job in about 30 minutes. I really would use this company again. They are fantastic.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement of Downspout

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

04/08/2020

Kelley S.

I got a phone call right away. They very easy to deal with. They were prompt, polite and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Power washed house, fence and stairs.

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

03/24/2020

Eugene D.

Jay did this job very well. He explained our situation and his plan to address it. First he carefully removed the thick moss "caps" we had from the east side of the roof and gutter, and collected them in our yard waste bag. Then he sprayed chemical on the whole surface, which turned the moss to a yellowish color. He explained that future rains will cause the yellow moss residue to foam whitish and wash off down the gutters. Jay is a first class, thorough worker. He communicates clearly and appropriately. He is a credit to the company.

Description of Work
moss removal from north-facing side of garage roof

Category window cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/04/2020

Jeff T.

Communication and punctuality was great. Easy to work with and trustworthy. Very clean and windows looked great.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

11/23/2019

DIANE L.

We couldn’t be happier! Ivan returned my phone message within minutes and came by to give an estimate exactly when he said he would. The quote was fair and reasonable. His partner Jay arrived right on time and completed the work in a professional and fully satisfactory way. Friendly, professional, and prompt service. We’ll absolutely be returning customers. Thanks for the great experience!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/11/2019

Jared R.

A+ communication, great price. Submitted quick bid on Angie’s list. When I agreed they called and scheduled- very professional. We had to reschedule (due to weather- not their fault) and they called early to apologize and rescheduled two days later. Will absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on two story house

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

11/05/2019

Peter M.

Very affordable and great service. Jay did a fantastic job and went above and beyond. Working alone, he was very diligent, thorough, and communicative. He pointed out an issue with the roof that we need to address that was separate from the job at hand. I will definitely use HiCleaners again next year.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters/downspouts

Work Completed On 11/03/2019

10/26/2019

Ken M.

Great. On time. Good communication.

Description of Work
Window washing and gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

08/30/2019

Alex H.

They did the work quickly and well. The price was the best of several quotes. However, it was just two guys in a van with a ladder, who climbed up onto my 2 story house’s roof with no safety equipment. If they aren’t detail-oriented enough to insist on proper safety equipment for roof workers, I’m not going to hire them for anything more involved.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned on two story house

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

08/21/2019

Richard B.

I was off property and they called to tell me of minor problems that they could repair for very little cost. Excellent job. Prompt. Reasonable. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
gutter clean

Work Completed On 08/22/2020