Alpine Landscape Management & Const Company Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2009

Alpine Landscape is a full service company specializing in Interlocking pavers and retaining walls. Started in 1985 Alpine is a leader in the industry offering the best warranty in New England ( 20 years ). Unilock, ICPI and NCMA certified All work is performed by Alpine WE DO NOT USE SUB-CONTRACTORS...

Marckini's Property Services

I am the owner and operator of my business. I have been providing services for 9 years. I provide interior and exterior painting. I stain furniture, decks, fences, and molding. I also do landscape work from yard clean ups, mowing, mulching, tree removal, and stump removal. In the winter, I have two trucks with snow plows. I can clear sidewalks, walkways, and driveways. I provide rock salt. Do you have unwanted junk in your home or garage? I am able to remove any unwanted items from your home. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Elmer Landscaping

Landscaping and hardscaping is our specialty. We can breathe new life into your outdoor living area and have always treated every new project as if it were our own. Contact us now so we can start planning your new landscape!

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC is dedicated to giving you the best service with all of your asphalt and masonry needs. A local company that prides itself in serving the area with quality services at competitive pricing. * Discounts available on all residential sealcoating for any local law enforement, firefighters, E.M.T's, Military and Senior Citizens

02/09/2012

After frustrating, no-show experiences with another landscape company, we were very pleased to see how responsive Alpine Landscape was. We called them late in the afternoon, mid-week, expecting to maybe get a consultation visit that weekend. Imagine our surprise when they said "Hey, we're right down the street! Should we come over now?" Within an hour we had spoken with their representative and be...

Description of Work
Removal of a bush, selection and installation of plants, laying down of a stone border

Category landscaping,masonry

03/09/2011

Initially they were very good, but they were poor with follow-up. Their work is excellent, and since we were a smaller project for them, when the busy season came, it was hard for them to get to us. We are happy with how it turned out.

Description of Work
They did our front steps.

Category hardscaping

Complete Landscape and Irrigation services specializing in interlocking pavers and retaining walls. 25 years experience

Tree service