3 G's Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2010

3Gs Construction has been doing business in MA and NH for over 25 yrs. Were not just another construction company we take pride, passion and performance to exceed expectations ! Licensed, Supervised, commercial & residential, we are well equipped to handle every type of construction. We do not use sub contractors and when you mention Angie's List you get a special discount....

Royal thermal view, inc,. Based out of mendon ma, was established in 1986. For more than 20 years, rtv has installed replacement windows and doors to customers in massachusetts and rhode island. We have our own employees and do not use sub-contractors. We are a member of the greater better business bureau and the milford chamber of commerce and are fully licensed and insured. Every rtv customer receives personalize attention. No high-pressure sales. Our customer base includes thousands of area homes and businesses. The majority of our customers are referrals from previous customers. We are committed to our customers needs. Our windows are custom tailored and ordered directly from the manufacturers, with r-values ranging from a 4 to a 10, and are backed by a manufacturers warranty.

Specializing in masonry services/ repairs, interior painting, exterior painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

At Fama Masonry, we offer a competitive price and always guarantee our work. We have a highly skilled and qualified team that is dedicated to doing a quality job and cost-effectively as possible.

03/27/2015

3 G's Construction do top quality work and were very professional. I would highly recommend them for all you construction needs.

Description of Work
I did a project with 3 G's Construction. They were finishing a basement for their customer and I did work for them.

Category remodeling,driveway pavers

02/06/2014

They came out, they were responsive, and they were willing to work with me. They gave us a free estimate.

Description of Work
We got a quote from 3 G's Construction. They gave a quote for a basement in the crawl space of my mother's house.

Category remodeling

05/29/2013

Didn't go, he kept promising to show up to give an estimate but never did. I tried them 3 times and then gave up.

Description of Work
Nothing, other than talk to me and promise to come check out the propety. He never showed up or provide a quote.

Category driveway pavers

04/10/2013

The easiest contractor I've ever dealt with for anything. Barely had to spend any time explaining what we wanted, very efficient and showed up when he said, did the job, no hassles. I would definitely use again (but would hover over them more so that I could get perfection).

Description of Work
Price was very reasonable, but I don't remember exactly what it was. front brick walkway was done efficiently and well. Asphalt driveway is quite good - not excellent. It is serviceable and looks fine -- but does not have the perfection of absolutely smooth and flawless in the sense that there are barely noticeable prints where the tamping down squares were used, and a slight bump where the asphalt meets a stone/brick inlay area.

Category masonry,driveway pavers

04/17/2012

They came right down when they were called. They took measurements, looked it over and gave me an estimate right away. They started the next week. I liked their estimate better than another company's estimate. They did a great job. They did extra in the job because they found a problem when they dug the driveway up. They spoke to us first about it to get our approval, which was good. They finished...

Description of Work
3 G's Construction did our asphalt driveway.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Asphalt driveways, pavers, concrete, masonry, additions, remodeling, kitchen design, dock levelers construct & install, interior & exterior construction.