Swampscott Refrigeration Inc

Founded 1951 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a small family owned and operated business and have been serving the community since 1951. We accept all major credit cards, personal checks and offer financing options for installations of new or replacement heating and a/c systems. We offer services where needed for installations, such as crane lift services, electrical and plumbing....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company

Provides air duct cleaning, air duct sealing from the inside with AeroSeal, and dryer vent cleaning. All pricing is flat rate and Satisfaction Guaranteed BEFORE you pay!

Offers by Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company on Angi
Peabody Air Duct Cleaning Co

We have been servicing Boston, MA and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. There is not an HVAC / air duct cleaning job that we can't handle. If you have ducts, we can find a way to clean them. We have expertise in commercial, residential & industrial duct work. Award winning.

06/11/2021

They came when I call. They checked units inside. Everything was fine. They always do what I asked. They have a reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance

Category appliance repair

06/21/2019

They came on a very hot day, very responsive and efficient.

Description of Work
Maintenance check on my AC unit. We had filter replaced and cooling added to the system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to right a review. We are happy to have been able to provide quick and efficient service for you. We strive to provide the best possible customer service at competitive rates. Thank you again and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

09/11/2017

I didn't pay. I love my air conditioning. All I can say is, they're great. They did what they were supposed to do. I don't know much about air conditioning. It's been 2 years and I still don't know much about air conditioning. I haven't had to do anything except for change the filter. I think they're great.

Description of Work
They activated the air conditioning unit. It was only central heating before, but they made it central cooling as well.

04/27/2017

mostly, things went great. i had called in the morning though to verify my appointment time. they had no record of me ever calling, my name was nowhere on their schedule, though i had a full conversation with someone there the previous week. so i was rescheduled for 2 days later. conveniently one of their guys called later that day and asked if i would like them to come then instead of friday. i w...

Description of Work
central air tuneup

03/20/2017

Swampscott Refrigeration was great. Thorough and helpful.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance on two furnaces.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation & Repair - Heating & Central Air Conditioning Systems. Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Duct-Less Units. Installation & Repair - Commercial Refrigeration Systems & Units. Walk-In Coolers & Freezers, Salad Units, Bar Coolers, Ice Machines. Sheet Metal Duct Work Installation & Repair. Unitary HVAC System Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check