Andreo Painting Co

Lynn, MA 01902

Owner operated....

03/06/2016

James R.

The job went very smoothly. Mr Andreo and his men were very careful and kept the worksite neat and orderly, covering exterior ground and shrubs with tarps. He appeared on schedule was professional in every way. His price was fair

Description of Work
Painted much of house exterior and repaired/replaced large areas of rotting clapboard and trim. They did a beautiful job. Mr Andreo is also a good carpenter and will fix problems as they are identified. There is no need to find and then co-ordinate the work with a carpenter. Mr Andreo will successfully tackle almost anything and even replaced a section of our sill plate which was partially rotted. To do this he had to remove and replace a section of our bluestone porch. Not a problem; he took it all in stride and did an excellent job. He is first and foremost a painter, but he can do much more if needed.

Category drywall

10/16/2011

Emery T.

Everything about Bill's work and service was outstanding. The work is of very high quality and high quality materials were used. They got more work done than projected in the time discussed and no extra was charged. Bill was very meticulous and every little detail was addressed. Everything was cleaned up afterwards, and even windows were washed. Bill also sealed an area of our roof where water was getting in and gave us material and showed us how to clean up the tile floor in our bathroom. This was outstanding work and I recommend Bill very highly and would gladly use him again.

Description of Work
Bill did two jobs for us. One was interior painting of hallways, stairways, and trim. The other was painting of a three-season pourch and trim.

Category interior painters

01/27/2011

Diana H.

That guy is very talented. He does everything. Everything looks so beautiful. If you do not have any idea about your house problems and if somebody tells you what are the problems with your house and gives you options it is brilliant. I did not realize that my attic did not have any insulation. He found that for me. There was another portion of my house where I have not been and he went in there and said there was no heating at all. He does a lot of extra stuff. He is going to come back in the spring to do some other work. I had some others give me an estimate for the same job for $9000 and another person quoted me $5000 and this guy quoted me almost half of that. My trust in him is very high.

Description of Work
I used Andreo Painting Co to do a lot of work in my attic. I hired him for painting, and he started fixing stuff around my house. He put insulation in my attic and put flooring. He did painting as well in the garage. He did repair and carpentry work as well. Earlier he has done wall paper removal and installation work.

Category contractors, insulation, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, interior painters

11/02/2010

Diana H.

I called Bill Andreo at the last hour, as another painter had fallen through. My goal was to paint the entire interior of a newly purchased house before we moved in. Bill completely transformed my house, from dark and dismal to clean and fresh. Highly detailed, an expert carpenter and painter, very experienced, trustworthy. The painting and repairs are perfect. He did so many repairs and so much carpentry work - I couldn't list them all. Anything he found, he fixed, with appropriate communication to me. The basement was problematic. I had asked for old dark panelling to be removed to find very poor dry wall construction underneath. We worked a second quote out for the additional work. Even though a surprise, he was ready to fully complete the job. I feel blessed to have found Bill. I highly recommend him. He will be back in the spring to paint my exterior, repair my deck, and replace my roof.

Description of Work
Entire house interior (2500 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 3 bath) was painted, including baseboards, closets, and ceilings. Wallpaper removal in dining room. Panel removal in basement. Install dry wall. Building enclosure for electrical wiring. Install baseboards. Multiple repairs of wall and ceiling.

Category contractors, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, home warranty companies, interior painters

Eagles High Painting Inc.

Eagles High Painting Inc. is professional residential painting company. We specialize in providing high quality professional interior and exterior residential painting solutions. Eagles High Painting Inc is fully staffed with skilled craftsmen trained to execute projects of all sizes including cabinetry refinishing. Thorough preparation, detail orientation, excellent customer service and professional grade results are all items you can expect in our next project with you. Don't settle for less! Call or message us today to schedule your free estimate.

Tinos Painting Inc

Painting and Carpentry Interior and exterior Residential. WWW.TINOSPAINT.COM Our experienced team gives our clients 5 star quality without 5 Star price. More details and Warranty on Website.

Offers by Tinos Painting Inc on Angi
    Under God's Construction Company LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Residential interior and exterior painting & light carpentry.