All-Ways Flooring

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2011

With All-Ways Flooring, we help you make the home you live in, the house of your dreams. We specialize in carpeting, hardwood, laminate, and tile. We service commercial applications as well....

Jeff Veglia Remodeling was established in 1987 offering full scale remodeling and tile services. This business was built on honesty, integrity, and quality to all clients. Our reputation is based on superior quality at a competitive price and most importantly we listen to our customers. We serve Massachusetts, Southern Maine and New Hampshire. No travel charge. Please email or call rather than Message Center on Angie's List.

We at J&J Flooring Inc are specialists in ceramics & natural stones for residential and commercial projects. We work with all of Schluter systems & electric radiant heat. We don't have an expensive showroom to maintain, so we are able to pass on significant savings to you, the customer. Owner operated, no subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. "Let us design your next bathroom!"

With over 18 years in the Ceramic Tile Industry, Tile Design Group Inc is known for our high quality service. We are a small business and it’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

12/17/2012

It went extremely well, from the initial visit and estimate to completing the work. They came promptly, listened to what I was after, and proposed two alternatives, sending the estimates to me right away, and as soon as I made my decision, they came again so I could select the tiles. the whole process was smooth, work was done on time and professionally. I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
My kitchen floor was ceramic tile, very slippery when wet, and a dated medium blue in color. All-Ways replaced it with luxury vinyl tiles, first covering the existing floor and leveling it. The new flooring is attractive, light in color, and complements the rest of my kitchen, which had been updated in 2008.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

08/01/2011

.We got an estimate from All-Ways Flooring for installation of laminated flooeing several months ago. When we were ready to have the job done we called Paul and he came to our home to pick out the flooring. We set a date to start the job and Paul started the job on that date with his installing team heade by Mark. They took 3 days to do the installatio with no disruption in our living. They wer ve...

Description of Work
.They installed laminated flooring in 2 large rooms and a hallway in our home. Paul was great to deal with. His installer Mark did a wonderful job. and was easy to work with. They did everything that they promised and they threw in a few extras at no cost to us. They cleaned up and left our home in great shape after they finished the work. The flooring that was installed looks beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants flooring installed

Category flooring contractor

Residential and commercial sales. Install all types of flooring, painting, siding, roofing, replacement windows, and remodeling.

NA