Pete's Plumbing and Heating

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2013

Pete’s Plumbing is an honest, friendly, family owned business that has been providing quality work in residential and commercial settings over the past 25 years. We do everything from fixing or installing a toilet to replacing water heaters and updating heating systems. If you’re looking to modernize your old kitchen or bathroom we can set you up with the resources you need to get started! Whether it be talking you through the process on the phone or referring you to one of our Specialty Showrooms, Pete’s Plumbing is here for you every step of the way!...

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing & Heating

04/14/2015

All went well.  He was not able to make original appointment. This was a rescheduled date. This was OK because not an emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used him for several years since a contractor brought him in on a remodel job we had. He fixed drain in bathtub.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

04/13/2015

We are very pleased with both bathrooms, and when my son needed a hot water heater replaced - Pete's Plumbing was there the next day to install a new gas water heater, including updating all the old outdated gas connections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pete's plumbing did an exceptional plumbing job on two bath rooms in 2014.  Including suggestions on a shower versus a bath tub.  They were responsive, showed up promptly when they said they would be there, and met timely requirements of the other contractors

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

04/09/2015

Once had a leaky sewer pipe and he took a shovel and dug that up. He has also replaced a toilet, faucet and a sump pump too during an emergency. He is a very nice, quiet and polite man. His price is reasonable too.  Once I had an HVAC company come out and they even admired his work, since he did some of that work for me too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done numerous work for me over the years.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/09/2015

The last time we used was in 2014 for some issues with the instant hot water heater. He checked that the system was still under warranty. He has all the records and he keeps up with everything. If there is an emergency he takes care of me right way. He is dependable and does great work. He did all of my plumbing when we did a remodel. He put in a half bath and kitchen plumbing work too. I continue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been excellent. I have had him over to the home for any renovations and any work over the years; about 5-7 years.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

We offer many Residential and Commercial plumbing services. We do plumbing work for Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels,New Home Constructions and Additions. We repair and install all Kitchen and Bathroom fixtures ie faucets, sinks, toilets, showers, shower valves, garbage disposals, sump pumps,irrigation set up, water meters, and find leaks. We Install and repair any kind of pipe (copper, cast, black, galv, pvc, pex). We install electric,gas water heaters and super store systems.

On Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels & Water Heaters