Biomass Tree & Landscaping

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2011

We are a professional tree & landscaping company based in Bolton MA. We service neighboring towns such as Acton, Boxborough, Harvard, Ayer, Shirley and Lunenburg as well as other surrounding towns in the central area of MA. Our customer base is residential customers and local business. Most of our clients use our services all year round . Feel free to contact us with any of your tree and landscaping questions. We do look forward to working with you.Free Estimates-...

Specializing in masonry services/ repairs, interior painting, exterior painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

At Fama Masonry, we offer a competitive price and always guarantee our work. We have a highly skilled and qualified team that is dedicated to doing a quality job and cost-effectively as possible.

06/01/2020

I have used Biomass three times now and can't recommend them highly enough. They are reasonably priced, thorough in getting the work done and always respond. They took down a large pine in my yard as well as trimming another. They have also chipped downed branches and removed undergrowth for me. I will be using them again!

Description of Work
Tree and brush removal

Category lawn service,tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and kind words, is always a pleasure to work with you. We hope you have a wonderful summer.

08/07/2019

The service was excellent. They were prompt returning calls/email/texts. I was able to schedule the work within 2 weeks as they promised. They confirmed the date before the scheduled day of work, came in early in the morning to complete the work. They were careful around mature plantings, and cleaned up meticulously after the work. Their prices was most reasonable among the 7 quotes I received, al...

Description of Work
10 trees taken down from the yard

Category tree service

08/02/2019

Excellent. Very pleased with service and quality of work.

Description of Work
Tree removal, landscaping with mulching, brush trimming and planting and tree planting

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

06/10/2019

I have been a very satisfied customer for twelve years. I find the work to be first rate and the team is very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service,snow removal

06/09/2019

Biomass has done superior work for us for over ten years, all done promptly and efficiently, and at a fair price. The owners, Juan and Maria, are also lovely people!

Description of Work
Both tree work and lawn mowing

Category lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Residential & commercial tree service,(Tree Removal TreeTrimming Expert Climbing Pruning of Ornamental Trees Thinning to alow for light Fine Pruning & Shaping Wood Chipping Stump Grinding Tree Hazard Removal Shrubs/Bushes Removed & Trimmed 24 Hours Emergency Service Lot Clearing/Firewood Bucket Truck Service Grapple Truck Service , landscaping, raking, mowing, weeding, planting, mulching, trimming, pruning, dethatching, aeration, designing and installing drainage, gutter cleaning,

Check, Financing Available