JERRY'S ROOFING

Founded 1962 • With Angi since November 2010

Dicky Matos Roofing

Dicky Matos is your local construction professional that serves homeowners and businesses with exceptional customer service. With over 16 years of professional experience and expertise, you can count on Dicky Matos to complete your project on time and within the agreed upon budget. We take pride in helping customers beautify and maintain their cherished homes or place of business. We have an "Equipter" with our roofing service for "no mess roofing". You will appreciate this tool to help keep your property clean! Please don't hesitate to contact us today for a no cost or obligation consultation on your next project today. Thanks!

zhumas general constructions

Zhuma's General Constructions has experience with all kinds of roofing material included rubber roof also we offer serviced of gutters and all type of Siding and Windows Zhuma's General Constructions is a contractor trustworthy and good reputation reputable this company that focuses on providing good servicesto our customers with exceptional service and the highest quality products at a fair price we will work to get the job done properly. Call today for an estimate company that executes and values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business with our team of professionals who have more than 10 years of practical experience, to provide innovative work and suggestions tailored to your projects and your needs. Our services are customized for your individual needs, paying special attention to the details of each project in which we are involved. "

Dave Miner Exterior Home Improvements LLC

Dave Miner Exterior Home Improvements has been serving our neighbors in Western Mass for over 30 years with high quality craftsmanship and personal service. We offer free estimates and believe in maintaining quality by not subcontracting. Our workmanship is guaranteed and we are fully licensed and insured. We specialize in roofing, siding, replacement windows, attic insulation and ventilation, radiant barriers, solar power attic fans and gutter guards and utilize the latest in environmentally friendly products and resources. In 2012 we recycled over 250 tons of asphalt shingles. Dave Miner Exterior Home Improvements is an accredited A+ Member of the Better Business Bureau, a member of the Western Mass Home Builders Association and has received Angie’s List Super Service award from 2009-2012.

01/29/2013

Laura T.

This gentleman (Jerry) was extremely courteous and pleasant to work with. We had four other roofing companies come out and he was by far the one we wanted to work with. There is something to be said for working with a small company. His crew was on time, quick and left everything just the way they found it. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Excellent Service

09/01/2011

Molly R.

He kept us informed and we were able to make choices regarding tearing off all layers underneath or leaving one layer. They worked efficiently and diligently. I highly recommend Jerry's roofing.

Description of Work
Jerry's roofing took off old (and tornado-damaged roofing) and replaced with new roofing, to match work done 2 years ago. He replaced roof boards, where needed.

06/03/2011

John F.

The basic workmanship was extremely good. He was prompt. I had leaking problems and so I was put on top of the list. He got in here within ten days of me talking to him. Their overall quality was good. Their knowledge of roofing was also good. I have used him twice already. He did work on my other house as well. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Jerry’s Roofing for my roof. I last used their services just about a year ago. They redid the roofing on my house. They did the roofing of both my houses and a barn. The barn did require some plywood replacement on the roof.

JERRY'S ROOFING