Thibodeau Appliance Repair Co Inc

With Angi since June 2011

Appliance Repair Genie

Diagnosis and repair of gas and electric appliances. Both large and small. Over ten years of experience.all models and brands.

Sheehan's Appliance Services

Sheehan's Repairs and Installs all major brand appliances from dryer vents, kitchen appliances, laundry installs and repairs, air conditioner removal and installation, flat screen install, and more! Located in Chelmsford MA. Please call my office at 978-256-2248 or my cell at 978-877-2181 to schedule. Pay by Check or cash

12/14/2016

KATE K.

The owner?s name is Paul. I would generally across the board, give them ?A?s?, with notations that they left some wires hanging in the dryer. It is fine, because we talked about it, but now when the drum rotates it makes a noise. Overall, they were great except for that, we did notate it, but whatever they put in there to tie it did not hold. They were prompt when we called them, they came actually, that day. So, the respond was good, they were very professional.

Description of Work
Dryer repair.

11/04/2016

Jeffrey M.

Excellent. Mr. Thibodeau returned my call promptly. Arrived exactly when he said he would. Quickly diagnosed the electrical issue, and made the repair from a part he had in his truck. Would definitely call him again for any appliance issue.

Description of Work
Diswasher repair.

05/09/2016

James L.

Paul was quick to respond to my call and to find time to come by my house. Our front load washer had stopped working and was throwing error codes and unable to complete a wash. Paul performed an initial diagnosis and tried some simple repairs that didn't immediately work. Based on the age of the washer and expected lifespan, he suggested that it would not make sense to spend ~$200 or so to repair the washer when it would likely not extend the life of the machine very long. I definitely appreciated his honesty here! He was then able to make some recommendations about the best types of new machines to look into and where to find a dealer with good pricing (he does not do sales himself). Thanks, Paul!

Description of Work
Diagnosed that an older failing washing machine was beyond feasible repair and recommended we replaced it.

05/04/2016

Justin H.

Ten days before closing on the sale of my home, and of course something had to go wrong. The dishwasher started making a horrible noise. I called Paul on a Saturday, he came out early Monday to diagnose, and came back today, Tuesday, to replace the part. It only took 3 days to resolve, and well in advance of my closing. He was friendly, cognizant of my timing, worked quickly to resolve my issue, and at a more than fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced a dishwasher motor

03/04/2016

Carol S.

I was very happy with Paul's service and would definitely call him again for any appliance repair issues. He was pleasant to work with and was happy to answer my questions and explain what happened. I would highly recommend him for any appliance repair.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was leaking and it was going into the basement. I first called a plumber but he thought it was an appliance problem (not plumbing) and referred me to Thibodeau appliance repair. When Paul arrived, he diagnosed the problem and fixed the leak, explaining everything about what he was doing, and why the ice maker started leaking. He also told me that my shut of f valve to water line for refrigerator needed replacement. I thought we had turned the water off to the refrigerator when we discovered the leak but it didn't turn off because valve was broken. While he was at my house, I also asked him to check my dryer which has been making a lot of noise lately. He checked it out and told me that the bearings and other internal parts were starting to show their age (the dryer is approx 12 years old) and I'm probably due for a new one (which I agree).

12/30/2014

James M.

I called several service companies to fix my clothes dryer the morning of 8/4/14. Sears was talking a week and a half before dispatch, someone else said a couple days. I called Thibodeau next. He happened to be in between service calls and was in my proximity. Told me he'd swing by and at a minimum diagnose the problem on his way to the next call-out. He was here in 30 minutes, then left to get a coil, came back, replaced the coil, vacuumed the dryer & fallen lint, put it all back together. He was quite pleasant & courteous and had his son with him showing him the fundamentals. I hope his son paid close attention to how his dad was representing himself and his profession. Lastly, I've been in the customer service business for 30 years and I know what it takes to provide great customer service. Thibodeau Appliance Repair has exceptional customer service. The price was very fair as well.

Description of Work
Showed up same day as I called, fixed my clothes dryer and was gone in under 2 hours from the time I called him. Outstanding.

05/20/2013

solo M.

After charging the inspection and visit fee, every time, after he examined the appliance in question, he told me that he could not repair the appliance as it was too old (one was 4, other 7, other 6 or 7 years old). I explained I will no longer call him as I always get the same response. ALL appliances are and quot;olderand quot;. So even though I used him three times he never repaired anything. sorry but no confidence vote here.

Description of Work
I called this man twice before, same result as last one (third and last). I called him to service a range (first time), a washer (second time) and last time a refrigerator.

04/30/2013

JOHN D.

Fast and efficient. I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced drum bearing sleeve in electric clothes dryer.

03/25/2013

Elaine N.

We called Paul to service the oven of our gas stove, which had stopped heating up. He was nice enough to work us into his schedule the next day, and was very prompt and professional. After troubleshooting the problem, he identified a bad ignitor as the culprit. Lucky for us he stocks his truck well, as he had the needed part on hand and was able to replace the ignitor that day. We have called Paul in the past for our appliance repairs and have always been extremely happy with his service. Plus he is just an all around nice guy to do business with.

Description of Work
Repair of gas stove, as oven wasn't heating up. Ignitor needed to be replaced.

03/25/2013

Janis B.

Responded in timely manner to message left on machine. Easy to get a quick appointment. Arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem. Returned later in the day at precisely when he estimated with the required parts. Completed the job in a timely manner. Was polite and professional. Cost was what he estimated.

Description of Work
replaced belt and pump on maytag washing machine