Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2012

Green Cleaning Services - Move In And Move Out Cleaning. - Casella Cleaning Services is a family operated company providing Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services serving the greater Boston, MA and Southern, NH area since 2001. We are fully bonded fully insured and full Licensed. Casella Cleaning Services will meet all of your projects needs whether it be a small Job or Full Home Cleaning Project on a daily, nightly, weekly or monthly schedule and we have the ability to customize a program specifically for you....

We have over 15 years of industry experience, and is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your heating and cooling needs. Our company foundation is built on honesty and integrity. We are specialists in the installation of ductless Mini Split Systems and Gas Furnaces, but take on a variety of HVAC projects. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction

Provides air duct cleaning, air duct sealing from the inside with AeroSeal, and dryer vent cleaning. All pricing is flat rate and Satisfaction Guaranteed BEFORE you pay!

Newtown Fire and Flood specializes in being a one-stop shop for all water damage, fire damage, Mold testing and Mold remediation problems. After a flood or fire, they also do the repairs of your home to complete the job - making them a true one stop shop. Phil, the owner and operator, answers the phone and takes care of the problem with his team. Newtown Fire and Flood won't leave a job until you are completely satisfied and will work with you and your insurance company after the job to complete the process. We are a 24 hour emergency service company, so if you have an immediate problem and need some help in an emergency, please give us a call! We look forward to working with you! Serving all of New England with offices in Southshore, Northshore, and Wooster - as well as greater Boston. Additional DBA - Newton Fire and Flood Inc.

06/18/2015

Overall, the ladies did a great job when they were here to clean. My issue with the service was with the administrative side of things. I recognize that this is a cleaning service and that my expectations should be somewhat limited, but if I am going to pay a premium for the service, my expectation is that the service I receive is what was sold to me during the "sales phase" of this process. First...

Description of Work
house cleaning service

01/11/2015

Clean kitchen- including countertops & floors. Vacuum entire condo. Clean wood floor in bedroom. Clean & Disinfect both bathrooms. Very thorough. Always Reliable

Description of Work
I use Casella Cleaning Services. They do bi-weekly cleaning of my condo.

01/09/2015

It went very well, the two ladies that were sent were very polite, diligent, and thorough.

Description of Work
Full cleaning top to bottom of 2200 sq ft. colonial style home

12/17/2014

Unprofessional, dishonest, incompetent and rude are just a few of the adjectives that come to mind when describing Casella Cleaning Services. My experience right from the start with Casella Cleaning was TERRIBLE. Trying to set up a schedule and contract with Eddie Casella was an unpleasant and aggravating experience. I spoke to Eddie on several occasions as he never seemed to get anything straight...

Description of Work
House Cleaning

11/16/2014

They fixed our basement walls due to water damage. They did some excavation and Raised our Basement Ceiling, Build us a new Bathroom and a new Playroom. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Mr. Casella did everything he promised and more. They were incredibly efficient and responsive to texts, emails and phone calls, and the text updates and photos of the job progress were great. They even finished the job 10 days faster than what was promised.

Category house cleaning,remodeling,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Residential And Commercial Cleaning Services. Maid Service, House, Window, Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct & Gutter Cleaning. Power Washing. Floor Maintenance & Refinishing, Tiles and Grout Cleaning, Water Damage, Post Construction Cleaning, Moving In & Out Cleaning. Interior Painting, Snow Plowing. Roof-Top Cleaning.

Satisfaction