6-J Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2011

Residential remodeling additions, Deck, Custon Framing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Masonry, Small repairs & engineering....

Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Cond

Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating and Air Conditioning has more than 55 years in the HVAC business in Philadelphia, and is proud to serve eastern Montgomery County and parts of Bucks County, including: Willow Grove, Horsham, Cheltenham, Abington, & Surrounding Communities. Our main focus in the HVAC industry is service and installation of heating and air conditioning systems for both residential and commercial needs. We do the job right the first time and offer our customers a quality service satisfaction guarantee.

Offers by Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Cond on Angi

06/26/2013

It went fantastic. They've got a high degree of integrity, they're responsive, did good quality work and the price was a good value. He cares about the job he does. All the associates he brought to the jobs have also a high quality. I have not had a bad experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used 6-J Construction for a remodeling project. We're not finished as yet though. They did a variety of projects: replacing front porch decking, railing, new bulk head doors, deck steps amongst other small things.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,doors

01/04/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received an estimate Jeff was courteous, professional, informational and direct, also helped with suggestions for improvement, even though he was not certain of receiving bid. Ultimately went with a lower estimate,because I had the time to supervise constantly. If I had been unavailable to be there every day and could have stretched my dollar further he would have been my first choice.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

07/13/2011

He was excellent. He is very meticulous and does good work. He is easy to talk with and get along with. He let me work with him to reduce cost. I rate him high overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Jeff Lutton to replace a large sliding glass door.

CATEGORY doors

10/03/2008

Not only was 6J the most reasonably priced bidder, the finished project was beautiful. One small defect of a plastic rail was the only blemish, and 6J came back to fix that. We certainly will use 6J again, and strongly recommend Jeff's company. Jeff is a mechanical engineer and helped design the project. He handled the town licenses, he began the project on-time, and was very helpful with suggesti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted 6J Construction to install a two-tier deck with hot tub (not included in estimate above). We had a completion date of fours weeks from the first phone call to complete for a our July party. Of the three bidders, 6J was the only one who would give a firm commitment during the busy summer months. Jeff did all work with his crew and was on-site from start to finish, which was desirable as we had done a previous project (siding) with another company that sent in their "B" team that caused a number of problems.

CATEGORY decks

08/18/2007

Jeff is a mechanical engineer and help design the project. He handled the town licenses. He began the project on time. Working with him was a pleasure. He was very helpful with suggestions and focusing us on decisions. He has top notch workers, uses high quality materials and providers, and high quality vendors and subcontractors. The project began and completed basically on time. He was on the jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff put on two additions to my small ranch. He sided, roofed, windowed, and air conditioned the whole house. He added a deck and front portico. The additions included a living room and master bedroom suite. The kitchen and dining rooms were completely redone. We upgraded old bath. We also treed the lot.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling