Barnard Landscaping Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2007

Landscape contractor, maintenance, planting, pruning,Fertilization, Spring and fall clean ups, Irrigation. Masonry - Fieldstone walls, Bluestone walks and patios. Paver walks and driveways. Chimney caps, hoods, pointing, restoration. Excavation - Demolition, additions Dumpster rentals....

Fuentes Services INC

At Fuentes Services Inc. our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 10+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care.

Offers by Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC on Angi
Grasshopper Irrigation and Lighting

Dennis Hoffman has dedicated over 20 years ensuring that the staff at Grasshopper Irrigation, Inc are the most qualified for each and every irrigation service provided to the Tewksbury area. The dedicated staff are experienced irrigation technicians who provide guaranteed customer satisfaction and timely service at a fair price. Since 1997, it has been our goal to build long-lasting relationships with each of our valued customers.

08/09/2016

Very poorly. He started out strong 3 years ago, and has completely petered out. We pay a fortune. He went up on his seasonal contract price by 50% this year, and his service has plummeted. Our complex looks like crap. We are beyond disappointed. With no lawn to mow with the current drought, you'd think he'd at least make an effort to pick up grounds' debris? Uses a blower for ten minutes a week an...

Description of Work
Total grounds maintenance.

12/03/2013

Bob Barnard is a nice guy but I am no longer using his company for a couple of reasons. If I asked for anything out of the norm (=lawn cutting, leaf blowing), I was put off for weeks. I have a perennial garden which requires mulching in spring and fall, and this has never varied. He was highly inconsistent in providing this service, often resulting in frequent calls and reminders to him that this ...

Description of Work
yearly contract for lawn and yard maintenance, which included mulching, lawn care, yard care, and lawn irrigation, gutter cleaning.

10/01/2012

They always do a good job. I don't have to call them up; they automatically come and feed the lawn and take care of everything.

Description of Work
They do all the lawn work and landscaping. They are going to do a fall clean-up after the leaves fall.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/12/2012

I have had him for 3 years. I am very satisfied. He is accessible, flexible, and responds to any concerns.

Description of Work
He does weekly mowing for me. He also does fall clean up.

05/14/2012

Owner never called back and no one showed up for an estimate. To be fair, this company may not service my area, but I would have appreciated a call back to tell me that.

Description of Work
Called the company to secure an estimate for landscaping services for the season. Friendly office admin called me back promptly telling me I'd get a call from the owner. Owner never called.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Landscape maintenance and construction, excavation, trucking, masonry, chimneys, stone walls, patios, walks & steps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover