Arya Roofing & Contracting LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

We are residential and commercial exterior contractor specialize in Roofing, siding and Gutters. Please visit us on Facebook ( Arya Roofing ) or Instagram (Arya Roofing) to check our daily work and job progress.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Flat roofMetal roof.Steep Slope

roofing (73)gutter repair (11)siding companies (5)skylight installation (3)gutter cleaning (2)

03/19/2022

jason S.

Amazing , Great value insightful on what is need to be done prompt and efficient , professional and cleans up after

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

01/08/2020

Janet F.

Fine. Communication was good, workers responsible, cleanup excellent. One small problem we noticed later was taken care of promptly and thoroughly after a slight communication delay.

Description of Work
Replace roof shingles on Dutch Colonial house

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

10/25/2019

Gregory S.

When Ten did the main roof he was personable and did quality work. We wanted to use him for another project because of that. We have a leak coming from a copper apron and gutter. Ten came over and gave us a quote. We texted a few times about different options to address the leak. After we made our decision a few months ago to have the apron and gutters replaced with new copper we contacted Ten to get on his schedule. He has been unresponsive since. We have tried email, text, and phone calls. All have been ignored. We kept giving him the benefit of the doubt because we liked his work. So we basically wasted 2 months waiting for him when we should have been looking for someone else. The last email I sent I explained how frustrating it is to be ignored. And since we wasted so much time on him all other roofers are booked out for the season. We might have to live with the leak until Spring. All of this could have been avoided if he took 30 seconds to send me a text saying he was no longer interested. I thought he would at least have the decency to apologize but no nothing. Because of this I decided to write this review. If you decide to use him be aware that communication can be very difficult

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on by Ten a few years ago and now need additional work done.

Carol Y.

Ten and his crew did a great job. Before they started, Ten went over with me in detail everything they would be doing. They managed to push my project earlier in their schedule than expected because I had a leak. They completed the work in one day and left the area very clean. The new roof and skylights look great!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Clay T.

Ten was excellent to work with and very responsive! His crew always made sure to clean up each day. We are very pleased with the roofing work they have done and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Manuela R.

Excellent service. Ten Arya and his crew receive highest marks from us. From quote to job completion in two weeks, including the ordering and installation of skylights.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

09/06/2019

Brice H.

Tenant his crew were always professional and most importantly willing to work with me as we worked through problems. I am happy to be a reference for any of Arya’s future clients.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding & Gutter installation.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Review for Arya Roofing & Contracting LLC - 5 Wright St, Lexington, MA - 38091355

09/20/2017

Joshua D.

Excellent. Great communication. Fast work with impeccable cleanup.

Description of Work
Replace leaking flat roof and reconfigure nearby gutter.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Review for Arya Roofing & Contracting LLC - 5 Wright St, Lexington, MA - 36277424

06/05/2017

JULIET P.

Awesome! Big job but they worked hard and finished in just one day, to my surprise and delight. Ten Arya is very attentive and informative and his crew was very respectful and hard-working. I will definitely hire them in the future.

Description of Work
I needed old roof removed and replaced with new rubber (epdm) roof.

Work Completed On 04/22/2017

04/15/2017

Shannon P.

Ten was very helpful in identifying our issues as we had a leak in our roof, causing water damage. He addressed the problem by replacing the rotted sheathing below, and then raising the valley and installing rubber roofing on the problem area to prevent water from pooling in that area in the future. His large crew was extremely professional to work with and very efficient. They arrived on time each morning, cleaned up each day, and finished a day earlier than expected. They used high qualify materials and the roof looks fantastic. Most importantly, our leaky roof has been repaired and we feel confident that we have a solid roof going forward. I would highly recommend Ten and his crew.

Description of Work
Roofing, repair damaged area on roof, fixed leaking

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

Review for Arya Roofing & Contracting LLC - 5 Wright St, Lexington, MA - 34831965

02/24/2017

Mark B.

He never showed up and has not returned several of my phone calls since.

Description of Work
Had a very nice conversation regarding my gutters, arranged a day to meet.

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

11/09/2016

Titus K.

They were the least expensive amongst the 3 bids I had gotten for this project. I received an Angie's List member 5% discount from the coupon offered on the Angie's List website. The job was originally estimated to take 2 days, but it ended up taking 2.5 days due to the change in DST. The owner Ten (short for Tenzin) was easy to talk to and very helpful and knowledgeable. I would be happy to use them again if I had another roof replacement project. Overall I had a great experience with Arya Roofing.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement on a 2-family house. There were up to 3 layers of asphalt shingle on the roof and it was completely removed to the sheathing. Here are the details: 1. Removed and disposed of the existing shingled roof. 2. Replaced rotted sheathing up to 400 sqft. (courtesy Replacement) 3. Installed Certainteed Winter Guard ice and water shield 6 feet on to the eaves, walls chimneys, pipes etc. 4. Installed Certainteed Diamond Deck synthetic moisture barrier over the rest of the roof. 5. Installed 8” drip edge around the perimeter. 6. Installed Certainteed swift start Strip. 7. Installed Certainteed Landmark woodscape architectural shingles. 8. Installed Certainteed ridge vents. 9. Installed Certainteed Shadow ridge caps. 10. Installed new flashing around the pipes. 11. Installed new Step flashing up the walls. 12. Removed the old chimney. 13. Completely cleaned the yard from all sort of roofing debris. 14. Replaced the back roof with 060 EPDM membrane and flashings.

Work Completed On 11/09/2016

Review for Arya Roofing & Contracting LLC - 5 Wright St, Lexington, MA - 33890613

07/20/2016

Denise I.

Great work, very professional. As other reviewers have said, going back and forth with Ten can take a while. He's a busy guy! But the work is good, Ten and his crew are awesome, and it's very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
replace the roof

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

09/30/2015

peter V.

Called Arya (Ten) He came by and gave me an estimate. He was not the cheapest but he was far from the most expensive. His estimate was very descriptive. I know what I was getting, I knew what materials he was using. I like the 10 year warranty. My original estimate included a section of rubber roof which is not too old. Ten suggested I leave that as is and instead replace a sky light that had seen better days. So that's what we did and I even saved a few dollars. The crew arrived first thing on Monday morning and they were done by 1:00 PM on Tuesday. Very neat and polite workers. They had to strip two layers of shingles. I had them run water barrier up 9 feet after last Winter. Ten is very easy to work with and we communicated via text with no issues at all. Ten would text me images during the project as well as after completion. It was nice to see pictures of the roof from the comfort of my living room :-) I would hire Arya again in a minute.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and sky light

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 09/29/2015

09/15/2015

John E.

Contacted them for a service via Angie's List and did not get any reply.

Description of Work
Contacted them for a service via Angie's List and did not get any reply.

Work Completed On 09/13/2015

07/06/2015

Judi G.

They were very good. They left the work area very well. The pricing was fair. It was a good price.

Description of Work
I used Arya for roofing.

Work Completed On 12/05/2014

03/25/2015

Michelle F.

Great! I found Ten through another customer who spoke very highly of him and said that he wouldn't trust another roofer on his large Victorian home. My house is much more modest, but Ten has been quick and the cost is very reasonable. I like working with a small proprietor vs. a larger company. When I booked Ten for the first time, I had contacted a couple of other companies for estimates. I never heard back from two and the third came and was borderline insulting when he insisted that he needed to meet with the two male condo owners who were not present. Even though I explained to him that I was the project manager and was the decision maker he wouldn't provide me with a quote without meeting with them as well. Ten on the other hand, stopped by estimated the cost while we were talking and then sent an estimate that night. For the last two jobs he has stopped by during the day while I was at work and emailed me the estimate within a few days. Ten is responsive, very reasonable priced as well as accomodating. I've been very happy with his and his crew's work. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
I've used Ten and his crew for two different roofs, one a flat rubber roof and the other a front porch roof. I am now in the process of scheduling him to repair gutter and fascia that came down this winter.

Work Completed On 06/01/2012

03/17/2015

Santiago V.

All of my neighbors have ice dams this year. Every single house in my neighborhood had very large ice dams and we had nothing. They were very good, friendly, punctual, they were considerate, they cleaned up everyday after their work, and they were respectful. We had no problems at all. We heard about them back then because the company owner's wife was a co-worker of my sister-in-law.

Description of Work
Arya Contracting did a roof and skylight installation for us. They also did fans for ventilation.

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 02/10/2014

03/17/2015

Santiago V.

We have been using them for years. They were very friendly, very knowledgeable, very straightforward, and explained everything as we were working through the process. We had some mysterious leak that the other contractors prior to replacing the siding could not fix. We don't have any other leaks after the siding was replaced on our roof. All of my neighbors have ice dams. I was the only house in the neighborhood without ice dams. We had several problems here in Boston with the snow this year. All the neighbors were looking at me like I don't have anything anywhere around the house, and everybody had significant damage more or less. Everybody had significant problems. We have been using them since 2007-2008 and they have done a number of roofs for us and we are extremely happy. There is no one, like friends and family, that has come back with a complaint about them at all.

Description of Work
Arya Contracting did the siding of my house.

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/03/2014

01/19/2015

Marjorie H.

The work was very good. The workers were fine. I had no complaints. They were very clean. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
He came out to replace our shingles on our main house and porch roof and also he replaced the gutters on our porch.

Work Completed On 11/12/2014

11/14/2014

Jor M.

Tenzin came to inspect a roof/gutter leak. He came right over and gave me some great advice. Chief among that was to contact the prior roofer and ask him to warranty the work and not have anyone else disturb the shingles until he's had a look at it. If someone else does, the warranty may be voided! Honest and helpful - thanks Ten! Jor

Description of Work
Roof / Gutter inspection

Work Completed On 11/14/2014

09/28/2014

Richard M.

Excellent. Tenzin and his crew of 3 showed up exactly on time at 9:00 AM, Saturday morning. Immediately began by discussing the project and where the best locations were for them to park, plug into electricity, assemble their tools, ladders, drop cloths, etc. Every step of the way Oscar, the job foreman, checked in with me to confirm the exact placement of the downspouts. The goal was to locate each downspout as close to the existing Victorian columns as possible. The outcome was outstanding. The downspouts are now as close to invisible as is humanly possible. Super strong supports and excellent quality gutters, hardware and fasteners. I would say my $1200.00 investment is worth at least twice that amount. Other contractors prices for the same job ran from twice that amount to two and a half times what I pay for the project. And none of the other contractors gave me the feeling that they comprehended my requirements, nor that they would deliver on my expectations. I wholeheartedly endorse Tenzin, Arya Roofing. They are reliable, professional, reasonably prices and produce an outstanding result. They stand head and shoulders above their competitors.

Description of Work
Arya Roofing installed new heavy duty gutters around the 1st floor perimeter of my home in Newton. Ten designed the custom gutters so that the downspouts aligned with the Victorian Columns in my house exactly. Ten accomplished what no other contractor could achieve. Ten's singular advantage over all of the other roofers who priced out and this job was his ability to LISTEN. Listening to customers seems to be a skill in short supply in the roofing industry. Tenzin carefully considered my requirements and designed a plan to deliver 100% on my expectations.

Work Completed On 09/27/2014