ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston

• Trade License Authority
  • Commonwealth of MA
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/09/2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

401 Lowell St Ste 2

Lexington, MA 02420

After serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest markets for 14 years, Handyman Matters of Greater Boston is excited to join forces with ACE Hardware to re-brand as ACE Handyman Service Greater Boston! ACE Handyman Services has been serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest areas since 2005. In that time we have completed over 6,000 jobs for more than 2,500 customers. We are proud that 50% of our on-going business comes from customers we've done business with in the past. We are an 11-time Super Service Award winner!...

4.4

Resposiveness

handyman (509)woodworking (63)door installation (56)interior painting (29)drywall (26)tile installation (25)window replacement (24)electrician (23)plumbers (18)lighting (18)general contractors (14)house painting (13)

03/05/2021

I would not recommend this location of ACE handyman. The owner/manager was quick with excuses and BS any time there was an issue. He quoted a price for two jobs- installing a new vanity and floor/tile. He never got back to me. After getting a plumber to install the vanity, I contacted him again about the floor. He claimed to have confused me with another person of similar name. (Even if such perso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Linoleum tile in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

01/21/2021

Every facet of the process working with Ace Handy Services was excellent, from first contact through completion. Moreover, TJ, our handyman, was thorough, considerate, and did great work. I highly recommend this company to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired interior stairs

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you for your business and kind review. I am glad that we were able to repair your stairs for you. We look forward to working with again.

09/11/2020

While he was very nice and kind, he let me know after about an hour and a half the project was not in his scope of expertise, I received a bill for two hours for just taking the old one down, which was a little disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a new one to replace the old one - I have it ready to be out up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], It appears that you posted this review for the wrong Ace Handyman Services office. We are the Greater Boston location, most likely you were serviced by the Rhode Island office.

07/02/2020

Great communication, on time for scheduling and completion, very professional,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decking for shed

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

07/02/2020

From start to finish, Ace was professional, courteous, and communicative. They quickly responded to my inquiry, scheduled the appointment promptly, and in performing the service were very conscientious when observing social distancing guidelines. They did exactly what I needed and the quality of the work is excellent. A terrific experience and I will happily work with them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Box Installation

CATEGORY handyman service,small appliance repair,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

06/25/2020

He was very honest and told me my windows were in great shape. Cost him a job! Very kind, prompt, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new windows

CATEGORY small appliance repair,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/07/2020

Bob came out to look at the jobs to be done. Bob told me he send me a e-mail. He never did. It's as ben two weeks now, I don't think he's going to respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting outside railings, doors etc.

CATEGORY small appliance repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

I apologize that you did not receive your Estimate when it was e-mailed to you the first time. I apparently missed the dot in your e-mail address. You should have your estimate now. A phone call or e-mail to the office would have alerted me to the issue and allowed me to resolve it quicker for you. Thank you for your consideration.

05/29/2020

They showed up as promised and completed the task correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove storm door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you for your business, please let me know if we can be of any further service.

06/19/2019

Handyman Matters did a great job, knocked off a bunch of things on our list before we moved into our new place. And on top of it all, after getting several quotes, they were very budget friendly, but I don't feel that they skimped on doing quality work. I look forward to working with them again, for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced back door, sistered roof rafter, replaced shower gooseneck, moved ceiling fan, helped set up so I could attach a new fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Thank you for your business and kind review, we appreciate it! I am glad that we were able to help get your new home ready for you. We look forward to working for you again.

06/18/2019

Went very well. Mike did an excellent job & made helpful suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of porch stairs

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you for your business and kind review. I am happy that we were able to make your stairs more accessible.

Remodeling – General & Bathroom. Doors & Windows. Carpentry. Drywall Installation & Repair. Flooring Installation & Repair. Interior & Exterior Painting & Staining. Ice & Water Damage. Seasonal Services.

Plumbing. Electrical. Landscaping.