ERS ELECTRICAL

With Angi since July 2010

Tjs electrical

Residential lighting, remodels, basements, service changes etc. I have been in the trade for over 5 years, and enjoy my line of work. I like to complete jobs in a neat and timely manner. I work by myself but if the job is big enough, I will have the appropriate manpower on hand.

Joseph Rocheleau Electrician

**Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER - 2013, 2014, 2017, & 2019** Call us today for your FREE estimate! With 20 years of experience, we specialize in all things Electrical including Installation, maintenance and repair of electrical applications. We pride ourselves on the high quality jobs we complete, with a customer satisfaction guarantee!

Offers by Joseph Rocheleau Electrician on Angi
Maurico Benjamin Martinez

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Electrical services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

02/05/2016

Carol H.

Description of Work
Professional, punctual and reasonable price for the work done.

Category electrician

08/12/2013

Jean M.

I was very pleased with David's work and professionalism and I would not hesitate to call him in the future. JM

Description of Work
ERS owner David Forristall, competently and patiently resolved numerous issues I had with my Mac 0S X desktop; he provided advice on my HP Laser-jet printer issues and made necessary adjustments. He was also knowledgeable in answering questions regarding my iPad3. David did the work onsite in approximately two 2-hour sessions. His hourly rate is reasonable and below what others would charge for the same service. JM

Category electrician