A-1 Overhead Door Inc.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2008

10 Powers Street, Unit 4

Leominster, MA 01453

A-1 Overhead Door Inc. is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after-sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair program. Our full range of products also includes electric garage door openers as well as many other accessories to go with your garage door. Think of us when it comes to buying, installing or repairing any type of residential garage door. We are located at 325 Authority Drive in Fitchburg and our service hours are Monday to Thursday from 8 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. I invite you to contact us today, and on behalf of our entire team, I thank you for considering our company....

04/25/2017

Peter F.

Took longer than expected but all the work was done with good results at expected price. Came back months later when custom made door needed adjustment after materials settled and weathered - no extra charge. This is the second garage door job I had them do for me - I would recommend them - they stand behind their work.

Description of Work
New single garage door, opener, and new rear door to garage

03/03/2017

Linda S.

Chuck (I think that was his name) came the same day that I called. He took a picture of the garage doors. Then when I chose a style (of which I had MANY) he would show me how it would look on my house. That was so helpful in making a decision.

Description of Work
They installed two state-of-the-art garage door openers and replaced old garage doors.

02/21/2017

Joan H.

This was done in half a day and one person did the job. He cleaned up totally and took away the old door and the frame.

Description of Work
They replaced a garage door.

02/21/2017

Noelle G.

They were fantastic. If I had another garage door, I would use them again. They were great!

Description of Work
Initially, it was supposed to be a tune-up on a hardware, but the door had not been replaced for a really long time so we just went ahead and did a full replacement of both the door and the mechanics.

02/20/2017

David M.

Quality of service. Took a day to complete. Two workers were present. Good. Everything was fine.

Description of Work
Installed an garage door.

02/14/2017

Paula A.

Perfect. Installer had shown up on time. Knew what he was doing and was done in no time. Very pleasant, no messing around and came out perfect. Anyone I spoke to ar A-1 overhead was always friendly. Have been in renovating homes for years. Usually door own repairs. This is one expense that was sooo worth it

Description of Work
Bottom panel on garage door. Larger than regular size garage door was impossible to find. And trying to match same wood grain was also a problem. I intended to replace myself. Did find a few and local home improvement stores started at 800 just for panel. Called a-1 . Took him minutes and he kne exactly what I needed. Got the price proposal back in hours. Based on price of door and installation, unbelievable. They were hired,

02/13/2017

W J W.

All went well except for some hiccups in communication while doors were being readied (painted) prior to installation. The final installation went exactly as planned and I am now very pleased with the result

Description of Work
Replaced two garage doors

02/13/2017

LISA G.

Great - the workers were excellent, on time, and thorough.

Description of Work
New garage doors

10/14/2016

Ufuk S.

I think it went okay, they showed up on the day that they were suppose to come in and did their work so it was fine. They are really responsive to the call. They were very competitive.

Description of Work
I used A-1 Overhead Door Inc. for garage doors. There was an issue with the garage door it was making noise, we just installed it a little over a month ago so they just came and tuned up the I guess the rails and adjusted the something there so it's working fine now.

10/06/2016

ROBERT E.

They're excellent. They come right away. Then, you have to wait because the doors come from Canada. We have to wait like two weeks. They're very professional. They know what they're doing. They came and they put a beautiful door and the work was done very quickly. And, one day, the door was there, put. The price was good. The quality I think is very good.

Description of Work
They replaced the old door with a new one.

Phalan Construction & The Handyman

Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am interested in your project, and if your to do list is still undone, please re-contact me at a later time. Thanks again, Bob Phalan

Independent Garage Door

We sell and repair all makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers. We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated company that started in 1953. Owner on every job!

Metro Door Boston

Metro Door Boston serves the needs of residential Garage Doors in Boston, MA and the entire metro area, as far north as New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts. We offer same day service, the highest quality products with the best customer service around. We have a vast selection of new overhead doors and offer the latest automatic openers with the newest technology including iPhone and internet capabilities, so we can help our clientele with anything from light duty commercial doors to handmade doors including stained wood, steel and vinyl carriage house doors to roll up door designs to specialty doors.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A-1 Overhead Door Inc.

How is A-1 Overhead Door Inc. overall rated?

A-1 Overhead Door Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What payment options does A-1 Overhead Door Inc. provide

A-1 Overhead Door Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A-1 Overhead Door Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, A-1 Overhead Door Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by A-1 Overhead Door Inc.?

No, A-1 Overhead Door Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offer?

A-1 Overhead Door Inc. offers the following services: Residential, commercial and industrial applications, garage and electric door operators, motorized awnings, clopay, amarr, cornell iron works, sunsetter products, damaged door replace & preventive maintenance.