ABBOT & SONS FLOOR CO

Founded 1966 • With Angi since July 2010

Abbot Floors has the largest showroom in the area. We offer a large selection of all types of flooring, from unfinished Red Oak to prefinished Bamboo. Abbot only uses our own installers and sanders we DO NOT sub that work out. We also carry the full line of Shaw carpet products. Last,but not least we provide a well rounded selection of custom window treastments. Abbot Floor Co.is still a family owned and operated business for over 45 years....

CLASSIC FLOOR COVERING

CLASSIC FLOOR COVERING

I am the owner of classic floor covering. I do my own installations or on bigger jobs i do get help from another floor covering business owner. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Flooring Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/18/2015

Went perfect. only took 5 days complete. Very low dust, great look. We removed the old carpet and they did the rest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood for first floor of our home. Solid hardwood installed and then sanded and finished

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/12/2013

They came when scheduled and completed the work just as outlined. They did a perfect job matching the two floors. It is perfectly seamless. We were very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed flooring in kitchen to match floor in adjacent room. Had to weave flooring into adjacent floor to make it appear to be all one room. Then stained and polyurethaned both floors.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/27/2013

They are very professional. They are a very reputable, long-time, independent flooring company in the area. They did a very thorough and good job. They provide good quality and good customer service. We can speak to the same person. They have a person dedicated in tile, a person dedicated in wood flooring and a person in carpet. They have years of experience in installing. We can talk to people wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Abbot & Sons Floor Co for porcelain tile. I also had them do carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile

02/19/2013

This did NOT go well. The sales person was professional: However, I don't feel it's appropriate to rate his professionalism, as a weighted factor, into the entire outcome of the job. I was quoted and requested to put 50% down, prior to start and 50% upon completion of the job. I discussed and expressed my concern, about the large down payment, since it is largely labor, and their response was that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of hard wood floor in living, dining and two bedrooms

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/08/2013

It was a difficult job because they were very old hardwood floors and they did it perfectly. We were extremely satisfied and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abbot & Sons Floor Company refinished our hardwood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Hardwood sales,installations,refinishing,staining,carpet,vinyl,laminate,window treatments,

grout cleaning,carpet cleaning,waxing of hardwood floors,poured floors,

Yes, always free