Swimming Pool Center Inc

Founded 1958 • With Angi since August 2012

Family owned & operated. Additional email - info@spcpools.com....

Floros Plumbing and Heating

Thank you for your interest, we will be out of the office from December 23rd to January 8th. We will resume regular business on January 9th, 2020. Please feel free to leave a message or request a quote and we will be in contact with you as soon as we return. Plumbing experience of over 20 years. 24 hour emergency service. All calls personally answered. Three time Super Service Award winning company. Winner of the 2013 Angie's List Best Contractor Award.

Rafas Plumbing Services

I'm a plumber trying to start my own business. I've been doing plumbing for about 4 years, and I'm very passionate about it. I am studying and working hard to have a good future.

Offers by Rafas Plumbing Services on Angi
Calzini's plumbing

Our business prides itself on quality work and customer relationships, which is our flagship business platform. We offer a wide range of services such as heating systems, natural gas and propane, all aspects of plumbing as well as water quality testing and the corresponding filtration system from resulting test.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Company installed a in ground pool with a liner that was to thin for the sun,used the same company for opening and closing every spring had problems with the pool.last time we used this company for closing they never blew out the heater.and on the opening the heater was cracked in four spots.DO NOT USE this company.

04/15/2014

Description of Work
hired to change worn copings and re tile pool but owner came to review and said I should have pool power washed while water was reduced. I declined 4 times while he kept trying to convince me. finally ... because he told me how beautiful it would be.. I agreed. When the job was done I was horrified to see that they had worn the plaster down to the gunite in places, leaving black splotches in pool and the remainder of the pool was streaked and ugly.. not beautiful. companies response to my complaints was that the pool was to old to be power |washed ....then why badger me to do it? Do yourself a favor and look else ware for pool services

08/31/2012

We have been customers of theirs for over 20 years now, and we are on our second above ground pool. The installation price is not included in the price above. They are very price competitive and extremely honest on accurate ratings for water test.

Description of Work
We bought above ground pools with them.

Category swimming pools

Pool construction, inspections, accessories, remodeling, heater installation, hot tub, pump, filter repairing, leak detection & chemical.