Showroom Partners.com

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2011

Showroom Partners is a one stop shop for Home improvement for the interior and exterior of your home. We have products that are furnished and professionally installed. Everything is installed in house. The companies that install the products are fully licensed & insured. With name brands like IHP, Wayne Dalton, Johns Manville, ClosetMaid, Icynene and more!...

JLM Gutter Cleaning Service

For Over 20 Years, JLM Gutter Cleaning has remained Local Family Owned & Operated • Specializing in all things Gutters! • Cost is determined by the job • Call (508) 718-5542 to Schedule an Estimate or an Appointment • Mailing Address: PO Box 553 Stoughton, MA 02072.

Offers by JLM Gutter Cleaning Service on Angi
Glass Doctor of Middleton

When you need a glass expert in Essex County to help you renovate your windows, and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor® of Middleton provides home and business services to the Middleton, Danvers, Peabody, Salem, Beverly, North Reading, Reading, Andover, North Andover and all other surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home and business, but also the environment. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our glass specialists.

Mark Vachon

Edit 10/13/20 due to overwhelming demand I am not taking on new work at this time. The best way to reach me directly is to call or text 603.401.4496 or email markvachon@comcast.net. I am a lifelong Salem, New Hampshire resident, and have been working in the field of home renovations for 20 years. My background in furniture design and fine arts led me into General Contracting, kitchen and bathroom design, handyman services and home remodeling. From "Honey-Do Lists" to full kitchen, bathroom and basement remodels, my reputation for efficient, detail-oriented, and quality workmanship is something I am extremely proud of and strive to maintain. Your home is your biggest asset, and I consider it a privilege when my customers invite me into their homes to repair and renovate them.

02/24/2014

Carole S.

Every job that Showroom Partners has done for me relating to all kinds of insulation (batt, foam, blow in, etc) and fireplaces goes well. The few times there have been some issues, my rep, Vic Resto, has immediately taken them up w/ his superiors and they were quickly resolved to my complete satisfaction. The way they handled even minor issues made me feel that I was important to them --an all too rare feeling. One time a couple I was building a custom home for wanted me to use a different fireplace company. Boy did they end up regretting that. The fireplace backed to an exterior wall in the house but the company they chose installed it w/o putting any insulation behind it so it was always drafty in front of the fireplace. In the winter they had to put some big piece of heavy material in front of it which didnt look very good. This is the kind of thing that Showroom Partners would never have done -- they always insulate on exterior walls.

Description of Work
I am a builder of single family homes in Bethesda and Showroom Partners have been providing insulation, fireplaces and garage doors for at least 10 years. I often get other companies calling who want my business and sometimes I have them provide a quote and once even had one provide their fireplaces. But I quickly learned my lesson and went running back to Showroom Partners. I find that a company that knows the true meaning of customer service and has great pricing is one that I want to keep doing business with.

Category insulation,fireplaces,home improvement stores

Thanks for all of your kind words [member name removed]. Vic Resto Showroom Partners

Gas Fireplaces, Gas Logs, Insulation, Spray foam, Leaf guard, Shower doors, Frameless shower doors, Custom closets, marble, granite & slate surrounds. Garage doors, Attic insulation, spray foam and more.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa