Raphael Cleaning Service Inc.

Founded 2020 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

98 Salem St

Lawrence, MA 01843

Carpet cleaning , Upholstery/Furniture Cleaning , Tile & Grout cleaning , Exterior Pressure washing , and window cleaning

We are an owner-operated cleaning company with 20 years of experience specializing in Carpet cleaning , Upholstery/ Furniture cleaning , Tile and Grout cleaning , Ceramic floor cleaning , Strip & wax floors , Exterior & Interior window washing , Pressure Washing patios & decks and exteriors of homes. We offer great services at great prices and if you are not satisfied on our first visit then we come back and fix the issue free of charge. 100% Customer satisfaction is our focus ...

carpet cleaning (13)upholstery cleaning (10)window cleaning (9)gutter cleaning (2)floor cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)

06/30/2021

They came and they say they can do by tomorrow and I am very impressed by that. I will recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Clean Upholstery and Furniture

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

05/08/2021

Courteous and punctual. Job well done.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

02/24/2021

Cleanest I've ever seen that carpet! I had it professionally cleaned before, but this was best! They also got out several stains, new and older! Courteous and careful service! I'll be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/15/2021

Daniel was very hard working and did an excellent job. I will call him again when needed!

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

12/07/2020

They were polite, friendly, and efficient. My window have never been this clean. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

12/04/2020

These guys were amazing and were true to their word on price and did great work on my furniture. I had a sofa and 3 chairs cleaned. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

11/28/2020

The furniture looks really good after it dried. The solution had a strong smell and got all over the floor. Had to clean it twice. Next time I’ll use a drop cloth under furniture

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/28/2020

I can’t praise these guys enough! From their quick response to my request, to their outstanding completion of the project, everything exceeded my expectations. They returned phone calls, arrived when they said they would, gave me a fair price, and were very considerate inside and around my house. I recommend Raphael Cleaning Service highly.

Description of Work
Window washing and power washing

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/25/2020

Excellent. Very punctual, very professional, good price, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/24/2020

I am so happy with the results! They are truly professionals. Courteous. On time and very clean in their work. I was so happy with their work that they are coming back in two weeks to clean my couches and do the rug. I would highly recommend these gentlemen.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile/Grout, Pressure Washing, General Housecleaning, Window Cleaning, Strip/Wax Foors, Residential, Commercial

Please ask for details