The Cleaning Advantage

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The Cleaning Advantage is locally owned and operated in Bolton, Massachusetts. We are not a franchised cleaning company, however we are similar in the fact that we use comprehensive training of our cleaning teams, conduct background checks, pay taxes, business insurance and are accountable to our staff and clients. Our business is house cleaning, but our product is our SERVICE. We have great employees who take sincere pride in looking after the regular house cleaning needs of our clients. We look for very high standards in our team members, and only the best candidates are selected. Finding and retaining qualified help is a major challenge in the cleaning industry. To combat this problem all of our staff are paid as well or better than entry level Bank Tellers. Along with better than average pay, our staff is treated like family, which creates a loyalty to the company they work for and the clients they serve. We always use the same team to clean your home. The only time you would not see your regular cleaner would be due to sickness or scheduled time off. We are an English speaking company so communication is never an issue. We can always be reached via email or telephone, all calls and emails are returned within minutes, not days. We carry the necessary insurances to cover any type of loss, if something is broken or damaged it will be replaced immediately. The fact that we are a company that has a sizeable staff means we can be flexible. If you need to change your cleaning day or time due to a Holiday Party or Birthday Party, we can accommodate you. If you need something done that does not fall within the realm of housekeeping, we can help you with that too. We are all about servicing you and making your life easier. BBB accredited...

Handy House Cleaning

Star Cleaning

Star Cleaning is dedicated to providing excellent maid cleaning services at reasonable prices. As a professional residential and commercial cleaning company, we employ only the finest housekeepers MA has to offer. Proficiently trained, our crew will visit your home or office, inspect the space and suggest the items that need to be done---taking into consideration all your specifications, of course. -Star Cleaning is Accredited by Better Business Bureau- BBB since August 2009, and by Service Magic since January 2009. - Recipient of the 2009 Best of Marlborough by US Commerce Association (USCA).

Offers by Star Cleaning on Angi
Lindas Cleaning

We provide cleaning services for homes, condos and offices. We have the best prices around and we have decades of experience in your area.

05/17/2017

cleaner worked hard throughout the 4 hours

Description of Work
worked hard to accommodate me during the holidays, between snowstorms.

01/27/2017

They did a great job. Not only vacuuming, changing sheets and all, but also cleaning our stove hood (I helped take it apart), polishing cabinets, and dusting every corner imaginable. We were so pleased, they now come every other week (4 hours) and are flexible to work around our holiday schedule or when we have guests from out of town.

Description of Work
We live in a single family house and with 2 working adults and 2 kids, things get a little messy. We asked for a deep clean - 6 hours of work.

06/14/2016

I?ve been having my home cleaned from The Cleaning Advantage for almost a year now and I love it. Gabe always cleans my house and does such an awesome job. I love how I can contact the owner at any time and she always answers me or gets back to me within minutes! Very Efficient and friendly!

Description of Work
....

04/15/2015

I can't say enough good things about Karen and her team. I started using them in 2011 after I had my first child. At the time, I worked 2 part time jobs and my husband owns a business that he puts in 80 hours a week. For me to spend my free time cleaning and not spending time with my child just didn't seem right. And I can't do it all either. Hiring The Cleaning Advantage was one of the smartest t...

Description of Work
cleaning of whole house, all rooms. dusting, vacuum, mop. cleaning of hardwood floors, marble bathroom, tile floors, wool area rugs. General cleaning and upkeep

11/06/2014

I hired The Cleaning Advantage for a short-term contract following surgery and this is the best money I could have ever spent. A & M were prompt, cheerful, and ultra-attentive to the details. I am a picky neatnick, and these ladies were outstanding. Karen the owner is incredibly responsive by email, first while setting up the service and then checking in to see how the cleaning went. I really like...

Description of Work
Full house cleaning including moving items and dusting shelves, wiping baseboards, picture frames, full scrub of bathrooms, floors vacuumed, hardwood dry-mopped, linoleum and tile washed, trash emptied, counters wiped.

Category house cleaning

Thank you (member). You were a pleasure to have in the schedule and we do hope to have you back soon!

Residential house cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, disinfect bathrooms, disinfect kitchen, floor washing, linen changing.

office cleaning, carpet cleaning,exterior cleaning, unfinished spaces cleaning, drapery cleaning, mold removal, water damage and removal

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover