ARM Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

At ARM Construction we pride ourselves on continuing to provide the highest quality of work. ARM Construction was developed from over 100 years of Mercurio Masonry experience, workmanship, and customer relationships....

BK and sons is a family oriented third generation paving professional contractor. here at BK and sons we specialize in residential driveways and can make your driveway new again. we offer hot mix asphalt as well as environmentally friendly options such as recycled asphalt products and new to 2019 GEOPAVE. GEOPAVE is a permeable parking surface that is rated for harsh winters, maintenance free and last up to 50 years. call us today to learn what option may fit your driveway or parking needs.

At Fama Masonry, we offer a competitive price and always guarantee our work. We have a highly skilled and qualified team that is dedicated to doing a quality job and cost-effectively as possible.

Specializing in masonry services/ repairs, interior painting, exterior painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/23/2018

Each project was completed with excellence. Andrew is a talented carpenter, mason and contractor who improved our designs with his expert advice. He's extremely responsive and attentive, maintaining a well-ordered work site.

Description of Work
Andrew at ARM completed exterior trim replacement projects, and roof shoveling. He also completed two major bathroom renovations (simultaneously)

Category ceramic tile,picture framing,masonry,siding,snow removal,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/21/2018

Andrew was recommended to us by another contractor on this list because our kitchen renovation was too small of a project for him. After dealing with two terrible contractors before him, and having a house filled with cabinets in boxes, we were relieved to find that he not only responded to emails/texts, but he did so quickly. Throughout the project, he was thorough, overseeing all of the work his...

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Renovation - Old Home

Category picture framing,hardwood floor,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

Thank You [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working with you on this project I look forward to working with you in the future

06/21/2018

Andrew did a number of repair jobs to the foundations and siding of the house, in addition to installing a door and repairing support beams for a balcony. All the jobs exceeded my expectations. He is knowledgeable, an excellent problem solver, explains the problem and the repair, and completes the job within the expected timeframe. Dependable, professional and very sincere.

Description of Work
Multiple repairs to foundation, balcony support beams, siding.

Category decks,siding,deck cleaning,woodworking,foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I just wish Daisy (the dog) appreciated me being there as much as you did I'm glad I could take care of this for you

01/12/2018

If I could give ARM Construction higher than a rating of A, I would. From before the project, through the project and after, Andrew and his team were incredibly professional, friendly, hardworking and above all else, responsive to every single one of my questions along the way. I mean hundreds of questions! I never expected to have such an incredible experience with putting on an addition. After m...

Description of Work
Home addition

Category contractors,concrete repair,excavators,picture framing,roofing,siding,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,garage builders,skylights,woodworking,drain pipe,doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] That means a lot It was a pleasure working with you I'm so glad you like your new addition

12/11/2016

Just provided details. Very pleased with work.

Description of Work
Job involved Bluestone landing & steps. Over years some landing stones and steps had loosend. Repair entailed removing stones Refasting/gluing and regretting.

Category masonry

Construction Services - Masonry, Foundation Repair, Foundation Waterproofing, remodeling, Custom Stonework, Stone Veneer (Interior/Exterior) Pavers, Sidewalks, Walls, Pillars, Stairs, Decks