Alpha Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2010

We specialized in remodeling, rebuilding and restoring of new and historic homes. We have an architect and structure engineer that can expedite the building permit process...

Royal thermal view, inc,. Based out of mendon ma, was established in 1986. For more than 20 years, rtv has installed replacement windows and doors to customers in massachusetts and rhode island. We have our own employees and do not use sub-contractors. We are a member of the greater better business bureau and the milford chamber of commerce and are fully licensed and insured. Every rtv customer receives personalize attention. No high-pressure sales. Our customer base includes thousands of area homes and businesses. The majority of our customers are referrals from previous customers. We are committed to our customers needs. Our windows are custom tailored and ordered directly from the manufacturers, with r-values ranging from a 4 to a 10, and are backed by a manufacturers warranty.

We are Northeast Construction. Family owned and operated. We are professional home remodelers, from small projects, additions to new constructions. We thrive in making your ideas and dreams come to live. We see you (customer) as our partner, we will not mark a project complete until you are 100% satisfied, that is our guarantee!!! YOU DREAM, WE BUILD

With over 20 years of experience, Erivan Da Silva is your trusted partner for all your painting projects. I have built my reputation and business by providing high quality work at reasonable prices. Call today and see what a difference my attention to detail makes.

07/22/2016

Category home builders

08/26/2015

Category lead paint removal

06/25/2013

It went well.

Description of Work
We hired Francisco to do lead abatement in our house. In the process he replaced a door, removed a window and blocked off and plastered the area it had occupied, replaced trim, scraped moldings, etc. He did a careful and meticulous job. In addition he provided help and advice on a variety of matters. He was a pleasure to work with.

Category plastering,replacement windows,home builders,doors

01/24/2012

After having Alpha Construction LLC install a bathroom I decided I wanted to install a marble threshold in a different area so I texted Franko and he texted me back all the materials I would need and the instructions of how to do it. For no reason other than to be helpful!

Description of Work
Franko gave me instructions on how to install a marble threshold that would drain water into my shower.

Category home builders

10/22/2011

The General Contractor I hired was named Franko. He is friendly, respectful and intelligent. The experience was great, although it did take a little longer than we had planned. That was made up for by the fact that he was able to start within 2 weeks of the estimate, while others still hadnt sent over an estimate yet. Franko was a great source of information about the utilitarian aspects of the jo...

Description of Work
I did all the design and purchased all the cosmetic materials, except the trip and baseboard (which he perfectly matched to the existing baseboard throughout the house). The LLC purchased and all the rest of the materials for me and coordinated and hired all the tradesmen. It was a challenging project, building a brand new bathroom and laundry closet into a living room, while maintaining a usable living room area. We also took out the wall between the living room and hallway to give the apartment a more open feel.

Category home builders,home remodeling

Kitchens, bathrooms, decks, plumbing, electrical upgrades, hvac, on demand heating and water heaters, windows and doors, de-leading, interior and exterior painting, rough and finish carpentry, HW floors, tile, finish basements, blue board and plaster.

Check, PayPal