Alpha Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2010

4 Peter Parley Rd # 2

Jamaica Plain, MA 02130

We specialized in remodeling, rebuilding and restoring of new and historic homes. We have an architect and structure engineer that can expedite the building permit process...

07/22/2016

Category lead paint removal

06/25/2013

anne G.

It went well.

Description of Work
We hired Francisco to do lead abatement in our house. In the process he replaced a door, removed a window and blocked off and plastered the area it had occupied, replaced trim, scraped moldings, etc. He did a careful and meticulous job. In addition he provided help and advice on a variety of matters. He was a pleasure to work with.

Category plastering, replacement windows, home builders, doors

01/24/2012

Erica W.

After having Alpha Construction LLC install a bathroom I decided I wanted to install a marble threshold in a different area so I texted Franko and he texted me back all the materials I would need and the instructions of how to do it. For no reason other than to be helpful!

Description of Work
Franko gave me instructions on how to install a marble threshold that would drain water into my shower.

Category home builders

10/22/2011

Erica W.

The General Contractor I hired was named Franko. He is friendly, respectful and intelligent. The experience was great, although it did take a little longer than we had planned. That was made up for by the fact that he was able to start within 2 weeks of the estimate, while others still hadnt sent over an estimate yet. Franko was a great source of information about the utilitarian aspects of the job. He was always happy to pick something up if I could not fit it in my car. He clearly loves construction and wants to take his time to make sure it is perfect. He oversaw every step along the way, and consulted with me about everything relevant to me.

Description of Work
I did all the design and purchased all the cosmetic materials, except the trip and baseboard (which he perfectly matched to the existing baseboard throughout the house). The LLC purchased and all the rest of the materials for me and coordinated and hired all the tradesmen. It was a challenging project, building a brand new bathroom and laundry closet into a living room, while maintaining a usable living room area. We also took out the wall between the living room and hallway to give the apartment a more open feel.

Category home builders, home remodeling

NJD Painting, Inc.

NJD Painting INC. has provided exceptional service & execution with the commercial, residential or deck painting service industry for over 40 years. Our certified employees have the skills & knowledge to tackle any commercial project. Our full-time estimating staff provides free estimates either by blueprints or field site visits. Offering FREE ESTIMATES, 10% veteran discounts, and 15% senior citizen discounts! Whether you have a new home or want to revive up your interior or exterior walls, hiring a professional painter is an effective and convenient way to get the project done and done perfectly.

Offers by NJD Painting, Inc. on Angi
    Decolores Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Color Matters Painting, Inc.

"We are a company of home improvement that aims to offer a good service with a good price. Our commitment with quality has more than 14 years. We guarantee our services with a 3 years warranty and we are fully insured to serve you better. Our goal is to make your life simple letting you feel that you can count on us when the question is renovation."

Check, PayPal

Kitchens, bathrooms, decks, plumbing, electrical upgrades, hvac, on demand heating and water heaters, windows and doors, de-leading, interior and exterior painting, rough and finish carpentry, HW floors, tile, finish basements, blue board and plaster.