Sprinkle Home Improvement

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2008

4.1

We specialize in exterior & interior projects including window replacement, doors, siding, trim, roofing, Bath & Kitchen remodels, 3-season rooms, decks, additions and complete remodels. Family owned & operated....

Cape Cod Gutters, Inc.

Cape Cod Gutters, Inc.

Cape Cod Gutters is your local full service expert at gutter cleaning services, gutter installation, gutter repair, down spout installation, down spout repair, residential gutter services, and commercial gutter services throughout Barnstable County, MA. PLEASE CALL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE! We offer gutter services including gutter installation, gutter replacement, gutter repair, gutter cleaning, gutter contractor services, rain gutter installation, rain gutter replacement, rain gutter repair, rain gutter cleaning, rain gutter contractor services, and more. We offer fast, friendly, and quality gutter services. We received the 2013 Angie's List super service award. We offer seamless gutter services and aluminum gutter services. We use Leaf Guard which offers a 25 year no gutter clog warranty for preventive maintenance. We also use Leaf Release by Ply Gem for our gutter customers to ensure a quality product and service. We have been your local full service professional at gutter installation, gutter replacement, gutter repair, gutter contractor service, gutter services, rain gutter installation, rain gutter replacement, rain gutter services, and more for over 40 years. CALL TODAY FOR A QUOTE!!!

08/10/2015

I highly recommend Sprinkle Home Improvement. Margo and Brad worked with me through several quotes so that I could do the maximum amount of work with the budget that I had. Once the time came to do the work they showed up when they said they would and the work was done extremely well. I was very impressed with the attention they put into every detail on the house. There were a couple of small issu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced white cedar shingles and trim boards on one side of house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you {Member name removed}, it was a pleasure working with you as well!

03/23/2015

Overall, there were a few minor issues that I noticed but when presented to the contractor were corrected. They were very helpful and I was very satisfied with their accountability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a commercial door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Thank you (Member Name Removed). We appreciate your review!

06/12/2014

It went great. He showed up on time was very friendly and professional. He had many ideas but still listened to all of mine. took many measurements and sent a proposal on many projects we need done so we can pick and choose which to do first and which to put off for a later date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing yet my husband and I are still discussing the many options he gave us

05/07/2014

It didn't go!! We went with someone else who didn't try to rip us off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate -- We had Sprinkle out to the house to talk about replacing the roof. They wanted almost $11000 to replace the roof. It's a small 24' x 32' foot roof!!! We ended up using someone else who did the whole thing for $2500.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Somehow, we are just seeing this review. According to our records we have never furnished a quote to this person.

06/22/2013

The owner of Sprinkle Home Improvement, I would give him an A+. He knew his stuff. His son is okay but I would give his son a B+. The pricing was good. He was the best one. The installation was great. There was no problem, whatsoever. With the trim, it took a little bit of scheduling. There was a problem getting somebody over here. It had to be done during the calendar years. The man was a very co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkle Home Improvement installed storm windows and flattened the siding. They put a like a final flatting over my trim.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,window treatments

Residential & commercial roofing, siding vinyl and wood, trim coverage, replacement & new construction windows, room additions & remodels, gutters with waterfall system & hidden hanger system, shutters, decks, stairs and railings & porch enclosures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard