JEFF PAINTING & REMODELING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

Jeff Painting & Remodeling is a fast growing company serving Cape Cod . Each and every day we work hard to provide timely professional and dependable services for our customers . Construction Supervision license #103261 Home Improvement License #153711 EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm # NAT69958-1...

Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod

Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod

Street Appeal Pros is a team of property improvement experts who have created a unique Power Washing service specializing in Roof Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, House Washing, Paver and Patio Restoration as well as Cedar Roof Cleaning & Restoration, Cedar Siding and Log Homes. We also remove rust stains, graffiti and offer onsite auto, boat and RV washing and detailing. We've been dedicated to raising property values on Cape Cod for 10+ years with over 2,500 houses cleaned under our belts. Call us for a free estimate today! “Street Appeal” refers to “Curb Appeal” or what is defined as “the attractiveness of a property and its surroundings when viewed from the street”. Street Appeal Pros provide original, environmentally-friendly cleaning and restoration services to residential and commercial clients. Our services are designed to not only improve the look of your property but also add value in your investment without costly repair. We are thrilled to announce our recent nomination for Cape Cod’s 2019 Best Home Improvement Service.

Offers by Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod on Angi

08/15/2012

He didn't arrive at the scheduled date and time, so I phoned him only to learn that he thought the appointment was for another day.  Thus, we rescheduled, and he arrived late and seemed disnterested in the job.  After a brief inspection of the property, he said he would be in touch.  However, he never followed up with the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him to ask for an estimate.

CATEGORY house painters

05/24/2012

I called twice and they never returned my calls. I went with another company who did a good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my house painted on the outside.

CATEGORY house painters

I have never received any phone call from this customer . I believe she called someone else . All calls are answered or returned same day .

08/30/2011

They were very good.  They did the best job I have ever seen a painter do.  They showed up on time, they did extra, and they cleaned up very well.  It’s not cheap, but I might use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff Painting & Remodeling painted a room for me.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/16/2011

excellent job painting my house, professional, prompt, and good work ethic.  Also did some carpentry for me in January 2010 and again did an excellent job.  Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting, carpentry

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

06/10/2010

GREAT JOB. CAME WHEN HE SAID. TAKES PRIDE IN HIS WORK. OVERALL, A WONDERFULL EXPERIENCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JEFF PAINTED MY HOUSE, REPAIRED ANY ROTTEN SHINGLES AND WOOD

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,pressure washing,house painters

PAINTING INTERIOR / EXTERIOR, POWER WASHING, ROOFING & SIDING, WINDOWS & DOORS, DRYWALL / PLASTER, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, TILES, FINISH CARPENTRY, DECKS, AIR LESS SPRAY, BATHROOMS , DUMP RUNS , GRANITE COUNTERTOPS , ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING SERVICES .

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available