Hyannis Painting Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2009

136 Connemara Circle

Hyannis, MA 02601

High Quality Interior & Exterior House Painting Cape Cod...

03/07/2022

David Z.

Our engagement with Roberto and Hyannis Painting started with a desire to remove "popcorn ceilings" from 2 rooms and a hallway. So I took to Google and found a contractor with excellent reviews. I read them carefully, and they looked genuine. We met with Roberto and decided to expand the job to include painting all surfaces in the rooms, including ceilings, walls, doors, and windows. Then we decided to replace some old creaky louvered bi-fold doors - including one in our custom kitchen. This is where Marlon came into the picture and created custom bi-fold doors in his shop to match our kitchen cabinetry and they were color-matched to our cabinet color. Roberto's team carried the color matched paint throughout the kitchen walls and windows. Fantastic work on everything associated with the job! Now our kitchen, bedroom, home office and connecting hallway all look brand new. The 2-man painting crew was polite, professional and punctual. Their work was of extremely high quality and they were fast. The cost for everything was very reasonable, clearly communicated and always on budget. Best of all, Roberto is honest and truly cares about the concerns of the customer at all times. Hyannis Painting has become our forever source for painting and finish carpentry for our home.

Description of Work
Interior house painting and carpentry

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

10/01/2014

Julie F.

Description of Work
expensive job, to paint kitchen and living room, walls, ceilings, and kitchen cabinets. paint is chipping in kitchen with wear and tear, there should have been another coat,and maybe more of a gloss than flat used there.

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], How you doing? I am sorry i hear this from your job. We work hard to make you happy with our job and if somethings wrong, please call us and we always come back to fix what you need it. We not leave the job if you do not like or is not done. i am sorry but I never hear from you by message on my cell, text message or email about your job. Please call me and tell me when will be the best time to call you about this job. Thank you for your feed back. Roberto

07/30/2014

Dorian V C.

Description of Work
Two painters painted my entire kitchen including the walls and ceilings as well as the window trim.They had to patch up a lot of holes in the walls before they even started painting. They were very professional and my kitchen is now just beautiful. It looks brand new again!!

Category drywall, interior painters

04/16/2014

Elizabeth H.

Roberto was very nice, professional and responsive. I don't live on the cape and he was nice enough to meet me on a Saturday so I could get a quote. He showed up when he said he would show up, called me if he had any questions during the job and did some extra work that I had not expected. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Interior painting -- he painted the wood paneling and walls in the living room and hall, the ceiling in the living room hall, kitchen and bathroom. And helped me repair the bad paint job I had done in the bathroom.

10/03/2013

Michael A.

Hyannis Painting did a great job. Roberto is great to work with and was always very responsive and pleasant. They started the job when they said they would start and finished it very timely. The work was done top notch and the house looks great. They even did a good job repairing some old/rotted wood on the trim and around a window and that work also looks great.

Description of Work
I had Hyannis Painting paint the exterior of our house. We have a cape style house with clapboards on the front and natural shingles on the other 3 sides. They painted the front and painted all of the trim on the house, including the roof line, window trim and corner boards. They also painted the shutters and the front door.

Category house painters

01/15/2013

Hyunmi & Robert F.

Hyannis Painting painted every room of our house. They came on time, actually early every day, prepped the walls very carefully, and put on two coats of paint. We were surprised how meticulous the painters were. They did everything we asked and more.

Description of Work
painting

Pacho Cape Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Five Star Painting & Home Improvement

Five Star Painting - OUR NAME SAYS IT ALL. Commercial & Residential painting services. Interior painting, exterior painting, power washing services (deck cleaning, house, roof, siding). We also offer handyman services and help with small projects!

Offers by Five Star Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
    Clear Coat painting

House painting. Interior and Exterior.Wallpaper removal.Plastering. Drywall repair. Deck staining.Powerwash.High quality work with affordable prices!!!Deals and discounts on big projects.Senior discount!

Offers by Clear Coat painting on Angi