Hyannis Painting Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2009

High Quality Interior & Exterior House Painting Cape Cod...

Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod

Street Appeal Pros is a team of property improvement experts who have created a unique Power Washing service specializing in Roof Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, House Washing, Paver and Patio Restoration as well as Cedar Roof Cleaning & Restoration, Cedar Siding and Log Homes. We also remove rust stains, graffiti and offer onsite auto, boat and RV washing and detailing. We've been dedicated to raising property values on Cape Cod for 10+ years with over 2,500 houses cleaned under our belts. Call us for a free estimate today! “Street Appeal” refers to “Curb Appeal” or what is defined as “the attractiveness of a property and its surroundings when viewed from the street”. Street Appeal Pros provide original, environmentally-friendly cleaning and restoration services to residential and commercial clients. Our services are designed to not only improve the look of your property but also add value in your investment without costly repair. We are thrilled to announce our recent nomination for Cape Cod’s 2019 Best Home Improvement Service.

Offers by Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod on Angi
Mid Cape Painter Inc

Mid Cape Painter Pays Attention To Detail! We have over 25 years of experience and have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction. We've achieved this through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.Our dedication to customer satisfaction is the reason that so many clients call us time and time again. Our mission is to provide professional, courteous service and quality workmanship to every customer. Call us today for your free estimate - (508) 360-9258 Reference List Available

CertaPro Painters of Cape Cod

At CertaPro Painters of Cape Cod, we are committed to providing the highest quality, most professional painting service on the Cape and Islands. Whether we’re painting a large historic home or just the trim on a beach cottage, painting a commercial warehouse or staining a small deck, we are dedicated to the process of certainty – of a job well done. Whether your needs are big or small, CertaPro Painters of Cape Cod will provide you with a top-notch house painting result and a superior customer experience you’ll be thrilled with. We are local - and national. CertaPro Painters is the nation's leading paint contracting company - and the most referred. CertaPro Painters of Cape Cod is right here in Barnstable, in the middle of Mid-Cape - ready to serve your house painting needs with skill, professionalism and personal attention. Joe and Kathy Hicinbothem are the owners of CertaPro of Cape Cod. We are delighted to be a part of the Cape community and proud to be a part of CertaPro Painters. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro of Eastern Cape Cod LLC. Additional phone - (800) 689-7271. Additional address - PO Box 1193. Additional email - jhicinbothem@certapro.com.

10/01/2014

Description of Work
expensive job, to paint kitchen and living room, walls, ceilings, and kitchen cabinets. paint is chipping in kitchen with wear and tear, there should have been another coat,and maybe more of a gloss than flat used there.

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], How you doing? I am sorry i hear this from your job. We work hard to make you happy with our job and if somethings wrong, please call us and we always come back to fix what you need it. We not leave the job if you do not like or is not done. i am sorry but I never hear from you by message on my cell, text message or email about your job. Please call me and tell me when wi...

07/30/2014

Description of Work
Two painters painted my entire kitchen including the walls and ceilings as well as the window trim.They had to patch up a lot of holes in the walls before they even started painting. They were very professional and my kitchen is now just beautiful. It looks brand new again!!

Category drywall,interior painters

04/16/2014

Roberto was very nice, professional and responsive. I don't live on the cape and he was nice enough to meet me on a Saturday so I could get a quote. He showed up when he said he would show up, called me if he had any questions during the job and did some extra work that I had not expected. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Interior painting -- he painted the wood paneling and walls in the living room and hall, the ceiling in the living room hall, kitchen and bathroom. And helped me repair the bad paint job I had done in the bathroom.

10/03/2013

Hyannis Painting did a great job. Roberto is great to work with and was always very responsive and pleasant. They started the job when they said they would start and finished it very timely. The work was done top notch and the house looks great. They even did a good job repairing some old/rotted wood on the trim and around a window and that work also looks great.

Description of Work
I had Hyannis Painting paint the exterior of our house. We have a cape style house with clapboards on the front and natural shingles on the other 3 sides. They painted the front and painted all of the trim on the house, including the roof line, window trim and corner boards. They also painted the shutters and the front door.

Category house painters

01/15/2013

Hyannis Painting painted every room of our house. They came on time, actually early every day, prepped the walls very carefully, and put on two coats of paint. We were surprised how meticulous the painters were. They did everything we asked and more.

Description of Work
painting

Interior and Exterior Painting Residential and Commercial LEAD paint removal