Emergency Contractors LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

1.5

We are a full service construction company that is also on call for emergency services 24/7/365 for damage caused by water, fire, soot and mold. We pride ourselves on the highest quality work and making sure every customer is satisfied. Our chief estimator has his construction supervisors licence (#CS 60070). Our company is certified by the EPA for lead based paint renovation, repair and painting (#NAT-28379-1). We are an IICRC certified firm #82290 (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration)....

Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod

Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod

Street Appeal Pros is a team of property improvement experts who have created a unique Power Washing service specializing in Roof Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, House Washing, Paver and Patio Restoration as well as Cedar Roof Cleaning & Restoration, Cedar Siding and Log Homes. We also remove rust stains, graffiti and offer onsite auto, boat and RV washing and detailing. We've been dedicated to raising property values on Cape Cod for 10+ years with over 2,500 houses cleaned under our belts. Call us for a free estimate today! “Street Appeal” refers to “Curb Appeal” or what is defined as “the attractiveness of a property and its surroundings when viewed from the street”. Street Appeal Pros provide original, environmentally-friendly cleaning and restoration services to residential and commercial clients. Our services are designed to not only improve the look of your property but also add value in your investment without costly repair. We are thrilled to announce our recent nomination for Cape Cod’s 2019 Best Home Improvement Service.

Offers by Street Appeal Pros of Cape Cod on Angi

06/08/2015

t            ke many other homeowners on Cape Cod, we had an issue this past February with water damage from ice damming on our home. I called Emergency Contractors, mainly because they advertise on the radio station I listen to every day.  They responded quickly,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
li and dealt with the ice dam and snow accumulation on the roof, no issue there.  The problem is they never followed up. I waited for weeks to get the estimate for the needed repairs, finally calling several times before eventually speaking to the "owner"--he assured me that I would have the estimate the following week.  I never got it. Never got even a call. I realize that

CATEGORY water damage restoration,home remodeling

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The guys who came out the night the pipe burst were great. They worked hard until after 2 A.M. and were back early the next morning. If I could base my review just on them, they would get an A. Instead they can only bring the overall rating up to a D. When people came to do the restoration, it was a series of frustrations. The first week of July I was told it could be done by the end of the following week. Instead it took almost 3 months. There was confusion on what was supposed to be done and what should not have been done. There was trouble coordinating with the plumber. The pieces of wood they added to the sides of the vanity don't even match the vanity. It's cheap and ugly. I told them there was water under the sink that had just been installed. When I sent an email 2 days later to ask if it had been fixed, I was told they couldn't find anything wrong. When I found water again under the sink, someone came out again. This time they told me the "leak" had been fixed. (The quotes were theirs.) There were days when the only way I knew someone had been there was because lights had been left on or the toilet was disgusting. I came home one day to find the dryer duct spread across my garage floor. The metal baseboard that had been removed was left in the middle of the room. Although I was charged for a final clean-up and hauling away of debris, that obviously never happened.There were mistakes on the invoices.I got a final bill even though the doors for my bathroom were still in the garage. I had to hire other people for a variety of things because of their carelessness. |We compromised on a reduced bill instead of going to court. I'm not sure that was the right decision. I am told they are under new management and the "experience would be different" if I used them again. Maybe others are willing to give them a chance. I'm not.

CATEGORY home remodeling

General construction and remodeling and also emergency service (fire,water,soot,mold). decks, kitchen and bath, window replacement, interior and exterior repair and paint

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express