CCD IRRIGATION&LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2016

301 Mitchells way

Hyannis, MA 02601

CCD Irrigation&Landscape Solutions LLC offers A to Z landscape construction. With over 10 years experience in construction, landscaping, masonry and irrigation, we hope you let our highly skilled craftsman help you!...

Resposiveness

lawn care (20)leaf removal (10)snow removal (6)lawn & landscaping (6)gutter cleaning (4)fence company (4)lawn treatment (1)handyman (4)interior painting (1)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)gutter repair (1)

08/05/2019

Spring clean-up was good. Some branches of a ground cover evergreen were broke & sheered(discovered later that spring). The estimate included debris removal, but that was lost in translation, never got done. Our yard is a 3rd of an acre including the house's foundation, yet it took 8 yds of mulch. Well, that's what we were charged, anyway. Word to the wise, always insist on a bill with your name o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a spring clean-up, initially. We added mulching and tree removal, after the clean-up.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed] to your complain #1 about the clean up I brought a leaf vacuum and removed all the leaves from your property. About the big pile of brush your were quoted as a separate job and you didn't like the price( i can back it up with paperwork). Complain #2 . About 8 yards of mulch. I am looking at the receipt i gave you and it says 5 yards, if you need copy i'll email It to you....

04/16/2019

I hired Kiril to build a patio in our backyard and he did a wonderful job. Kiril is trustworthy, friendly, professional, and communicated with us in a timely manner. He showed up when he said he would. He is conscientious and takes pride in his work. He explained thoroughly what he would do and kept us informed during the whole process, sending us pictures of his work in progress. My husband had c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

It was pleasure working with you guys, thank you very much for the positive review and thank you for being so nice.

09/22/2018

I have used Kiril's for snow removal for my driveway for several years and I am highly satisfied with the services provided. Kiril is very professional and reliable and I will continue to use his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal services

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

Thank toy very much. Looking forward to work with you again

08/24/2018

All good. They are punctual and get the job done efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Thank you so much, looking forward for the next season

06/06/2018

Kiril installed full irrigation system and reseeded lawn. He also changed fence for damaged sections and some other landscape work. Overall, I am very pleased with his work and his professionalism. He was very responsive and finished the work fairly quickly. There were few tuning things that needed to be done afterwords and Kiril responded and took care of them without hesitation, many times on we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation, lawn, fence

CATEGORY fencing,gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Thank you very much for this positive feedback.

12/08/2017

Kiril is just as he is characterized; he is punctual, forthright, affordable, thorough, and a really kind man. I really like working with him. He tells you your options and gives you a reasonable price. Then, to make it all doable, he gets back to you, shows up on time and quickly and efficiently, gets the job done. We've already planned to have him back in the spring to do some ground work we dis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaf removal and pruning of 3 Leyland Cyprus trees, one of which was quite large and threatening to overgrow beyond that which we could keep in check.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

Thank you very much for this wonderful revew. It was absolutely my plwasure to work with you guys.

10/02/2017

Very good service. He was on time, fast and thorough. The partial overseeding I thought was a little pricey ($200) but its doing the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plugged my entire lawn and then did a partial overseeding (half my yard) as an extra service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

07/29/2017

He was on time and worked straight through until the job was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rake the front yard and get rid of the pine needles, pine cones etc.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

06/13/2017

Everything went very well. Kiril is very responsible.and professional. He was easy to contact and returns calls. He came on time . He did a good job and work with me to make sure I was happy with what he was doing. He cleaned up after the work was done. I am going to have him come back in the fall to do some lawn work and I asked him to put me on his fall clean up list. I am so happy I found him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut back a lilac tree and Rhododendrons

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

Thank you very much. This review means a lot to me. Thanks again

05/27/2017

Kiril does a great job taking care of our Cape house. He's cleaned gutters, done yard cleanup, shoveled snow and cuts our grass. He sends pictures when he is finished with big jobs as we are remote from the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've hired Kiril for a variety of work including landscaping, gutter cleaning, and snow removal.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

Thank you for this great review.

Landscape construction and maintenance, New lawns,Lawn rejuvenation,Sod, Mulch, Aerating, Design, Spring and Fall clean ups, Snow removal . New Irrigation systems installation, service calls ,turn ons and winterization. Fence repairs and installation, Power Washing, Gutters, Tree work and Stump grinding. Bobcat and dump truck service.

Electrical,Plumbing