AMAZON PAINTERS

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2008

Pobox 1163

Hyannis, MA 02601

Amazon Painters serves up, mid, and low Cape Cod area. We have over 20 years of experience and have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction. We’ve achieved this through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is the reason that so many clients call us time and time again. Our mission is to provide professional, courteous service and quality workmanship to every customer. At Amazon Painters, we offer professional painting and power washing services indoors and out – for homes and businesses in Barnstable, Plymouth and Bristol Counties. From the smallest town home to the largest industrial facility, Amazon Painters offers a full range of services and products with your satisfaction guaranteed....

interior painting (9)house painting (9)pressure washing (3)deck cleaning (3)

07/22/2021

The appointment was made to visit our property and follow up with an estimate. The estimator came to the house to look at the project, and he stated that he would follow up with an estimate the following day. The following day came and went without any communication from him. Four days after his visit, I sent him a text to inquire about the status of the estimate. Now it is seven days after his vi...

Description of Work
Painting of bathroom ceiling and walls, hallway ceiling and portions of kitchen walls

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

10/19/2020

This was the second time I used Amazon Painters. Four years ago they painted the entire interior of my house. It was absolutely a great job so I did not hesitate to use them again. I did not even contemplate getting another estimate based upon the work they did for me. Again they did a terrific job, this time on the exterior. It was another great crew that worked on the job. My recommendation to a...

Description of Work
Paint exterior, power wash house, treat deck

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

08/31/2019

Never showed for scheduled appointment to quote. No call or email either.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

Customer canceled the appointment two times I am sorry We had a phone bad construction

12/31/2018

perfect. on time. neat,picked up after himself

Description of Work
painted new bow window

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

12/15/2017

We expected minor sanding as prep but was delighted at the extra work they put in to the preparation. Professional, quality work

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior painting.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

12/15/2017

Excellent from the start! Eli is a true professional. He returns calls, is appreciative of the opportunity and a very positive, upbeat professional. His team of painters were prompt, paid attention to detail and did a great job. I've already hired him a second time and plan to use again for exterior work. I highly recommend Amazon painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting at my home

Work Completed On 11/28/2017

12/15/2017

Perfect! Managed heavy client workload to arrive as stated and complete work on schedule and on budget. Quality of work very good and kept area clean and picked up each day. Trustworthy and dependable staff. Knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting.

Category deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

12/14/2017

I am an existing customer of Amazons and can’t speak highly enough for the work, the professionalism, the friendly attitude, and the end result! They are truly an exceptional organization!

Description of Work
They painted my house stem to stern, sanded and restained my deck and did all the little things that makes a company great!

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

08/25/2017

Overall the Company did a phenomenal job. The owner of the Company was great to work with and truly cared about the quality of the project. The job started and was completed on time as promised. I would not hesitate to give them my total recommendation for anyone's painting project.

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of my house

05/26/2017

Amazon does excellent careful work.

Description of Work
Indoor Painting

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL CUSTOM PAINTING, INTERIOR / EXTERIOR, HIGH-PRESSURE POWER WASHING, PREMIUM PAINTS LIKE BENJAMIN MOORE , INTERIOR & EXTERIOR,LIGHT WASH,POWERWASH, PREPARATION INCLUDING CLEANING, SCRAPING, SPACKLING, SANDING,& PRIMING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard