CHAMPION OVERHEAD DOORS

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2007

Property Management

Ask about Angie's List Discounts on Garage Doors....

Boylan Overhead Door has nearly fifteen years of experience in the Springfield, MA area. From Sales to Service, Residential to Commercial, our selection and standards make Boylan Overhead Door the perfect choice for quality and professionalism. We can install or service any style, make, brand, or model of garage door or opener. Our service is unmatched! From complete installations to small repairs, we have the expertise and knowledge to get the job done right. Call us today for more information or to schedule your free estimate, (413) 348-4953.

home repairs, replacement window, door, deck, and any repairs for home and more

05/29/2014

Great guy, great price. Fast, efficient and clean. What else could I say? The door works now. Cliff spent time explaining the repair and why he recommended the type of repair that he did. Also, he responded faster and had better prices than other quotes. Better service, better price and done faster. I'm happy.

Description of Work
Installed cables, pulleys, etc for garage door.

11/18/2013

We have an older garage door that failed over the weekend. Cliff called us back promptly on Monday (within about 2 hours of leaving a message), and was able to come the same day to fix it, for a quite reasonable price. This was among the best experiences we've had with service providers in the area. Would absolutely recommend him.

Description of Work
Fixed broken garage door.

05/01/2013

He was very prompt. He did an excellent job. He picked up everything after he finished working. I had the garage door for about a year now and it worked fine. I called him the other day because a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was broken. He called me right back and it turned out that I just needed a battery. But when called back, he was available.

Description of Work
Champion Overhead Doors installed a garage door last summer.

09/13/2012

We did not use them, they never returned a call, 3 calls and an e-mail were sent.

Description of Work
Myself and my husband have both tried to contact them, and we have had no respns back either by contact e-mail sent nor by telephone call returning either of our messages. Not very customer service oriented, unfortunately.

Category garage doors

I did not hear from this customer

08/09/2012

As stated above, the work was professional and properly installed.

Description of Work
Cliff Hall arrived on schedule and installed the door. It works perfectly. He returned to do some finish work, as my door frame was not straight. He corrected it with a little bit of carpentrry and he installed a keypad which I decided to add.His work is excellent and his prices competetive.

Category garage doors

Our company repairs extension springs (most commonly found on single wide garage doors) Torsion springs (most commonly found on Double wide garage doors) We Replace Rollers, Extension and Torsion Cables, Pullies. Install Safety Cables in extension springs. Repair any Garage Door Opener Brand that is UL Listed with safety sensor eyes. Install Any Garage Door Opener Brand. We are also a certified installation company for Sears installing all there Craftsman Garage Door Openers.

We do not do any electrical work and major reframing

Visa, Check, MasterCard