Affordable Mold Removal

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

1248 Washington St

Holliston, MA 01746

Certified Mold Remediation for over ten years. We can handle the big jobs down to the small jobs. We offer free inspections and estimates. Locally owned and owner is on all jobs to answer any questions you may have. The service you get with us cannot be matched. Additional contact - Dina Oliver...

Resposiveness

mold removal (91)water damage restoration (8)air duct cleaning (5)insulation (3)basement waterproofing (2)well & water pump repair (1)roofing (1)carpet cleaning (1)

02/04/2016

On very short notice Guy came over and gave me an estimate and within 4 days the work was done. Everyone I talked to was very professional and responsive and they did a great job. I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a section of drywall in the basement which had mold growing due to a leaking pipe.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2016

01/08/2016

The team was perfect.  They walked me through the process, made suggestions and worked around my schedule.  I would recommend AMR to anyone that has a need for mold removal.  I'm sure you'll be as pleased as I am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guy and team removed mold from my bathroom ceiling and repainted with stain resistant paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2016

11/05/2015

Affordable is the right name for this company. They were way more affordable than the other quote that I got through Angie's List. This one also had a coupon that made the discount even better. So my total would have been $2000, but they took it down to $1450.  Guy was professional and friendly upon assessing the basement. He had his crew out within a few days to complete the work. The crew were f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Removal. Sealed off basement. Used air scrubber. Wiped surfaces. Checked boxes in basement for mold. Removed items that were ruined by mold.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2015

09/23/2015

I was in a bind, my closing date got moved up and we found mold in my attic.  I called Guy and asked when he could provide the work.  He said three weeks.  I said, how about by next Wednesday.  Guy was able to fit me in (on a Saturday!) and get the work done and mold certificate to me in time. VERY happy with the work and will definitely recommend in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation in attic.  Vented bathroom fan to prevent mold in the future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2015

08/30/2015

Our washing machine flooded our basement on a Sunday night so I immediately called Guy who had previously done terrific work addressing some mold issues for us in our attic. Guy had his team at our home first thing Monday morning to dry out the area (including the carpet) and strip out the damaged ceiling and tiles.  A week later his crew replaced the tiles and insulation.  His timely response to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored a flooded basement by drying it out, stripping out the ruined tiles and insulation and then replacing the tiles and insulation and cleaning the carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2015

08/26/2015

The person who performed the service was not certified.  When I called, they said the company is certified but the workers were not. The workers saw an old stain on the ceiling, without checking with me, they demolished horsehair and plaster from 1925 resulting in my needing to replaced my entire ceiling costing me another $1200 to replace the ceiling. I would not recommend this company to anyone....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were advertised as certified.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2015

Your tenant [Member name removed] [Member info removed] was very happy with the work and he was able to sleep in his bedroom again. He had been sleeping in the living room for a long time due to all the mold that was in his bedroom ceiling. The ceiling was actually crumbling from a recent water damage event above the unit and tenant didn't feel comfortable in his own bedroom. We were able to do th...

08/12/2015

The total amount of work took 2 full and 2 half days for 2-4 workers.  The crew was polite and hard working and we felt very comfortable asking questions.  The amount of demolition was significant, but there was absolutely no sign of it when they were done.  Everything was terrific.  The ceilings were quite old, so it took some careful work to make them look like new, but they were thorough and di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two plaster ceilings (one room and one closet in another room) and removed and treated mold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2015

Thanks {Member's name}! It was a pleasure working for you and the final result was great. Thanks, Guy

08/11/2015

The provider completed all of the work in a timely and professional manner. I will be interested to see things this winter to ensure ventilation has been improved. However, the provider did everything promised and was excellent to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider remediated some mold in my attic. They also installed a new ridge vent and installed some additional soffit ventilation in the back and front of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2015

06/27/2015

We currently have an offer on an old home (built in 1805), and wanted to get the attic, basement, and bathrooms inspected for mold.  We are very pleased that we used Affordable Mold and Duct Cleaning to do that for us.  The technician was on time, professional, and very thorough in his work.  He let us know about all areas of concern, and we were able to continue with our offer with peace of mind....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free inspection/consultation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

06/10/2015

They were very nice to talk to, professional, on time.  They took time to look over the home.   They completed a quote that was approximately $2000.00 and I felt the quote was too high.  I was able to have it completed for a quarter of the cost.  However they were professional and easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote mold removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2015

Mold remediation. Water damage restoration. Sump pumps. Air duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Indoor air quality. Carpet & rug cleaning. Commercial HVAC cleaning

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express