Affordable Mold Removal

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

1248 Washington St

Holliston, MA 01746

Certified Mold Remediation for over ten years. We can handle the big jobs down to the small jobs. We offer free inspections and estimates. Locally owned and owner is on all jobs to answer any questions you may have. The service you get with us cannot be matched. Additional contact - Dina Oliver...

Resposiveness

mold removal (91)water damage restoration (8)air duct cleaning (5)insulation (3)basement waterproofing (2)well & water pump repair (1)roofing (1)carpet cleaning (1)

08/04/2017

Excellent--the crew of two was courteous, efficient, and they did a very thorough job. They also informed me about issues that they found that I should look into. Guy provided a prompt estimate and was easy to schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved into a new (very old) 3-story house with about two dozen registers and ductwork that were filthy. Everyone in our family got sick and my toddler was wheezing.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

07/10/2017

Affordable Mold Services were exceptionally responsive and fast, very accommodating to my schedule. They sprayed around the basement to remove the mold, removed old plasterboard, put two layers of polyethylene over the dirt, sealed the porous stone wall foundation, and installed a sump pump. They checked for mold upstairs where rainwater had once entered, and when they found no sign of mold did no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold had long accumulated in a closed-up colonial dirt-floor basement having a porous stone foundation, causing allergies to those sleeping upstairs.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Photo for Affordable Mold Removal - 1248 Washington St, Holliston, MA - 36282152

06/27/2017

He inspected the attic and after a complete inspection said there was no sign of mold. He offer to check my basement and again found no signs of mold. I thanked him for his time and said it was no problem. Very pleasant and professional and would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I believed I had a mold problem in my attic and asked him to come out to check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

06/22/2017

Calle Guy and asked him to stop by and give me some input about my family room in my basement. I had water damage and suspected that mold was a problem. Guy stopped by and looked at the family room and confirmed I probably had mold behind the paneling and in the Sheetrock. He emailed a price and I gave him the job. His crew showed up on time and were very professional, did a great job and clean up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove paneling, Sheetrock, insulation in my basement to remove mold

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

06/14/2017

The team was punctual and were able to operate shortly after the quote. Guy was willing to work with us on price / expectations. The only reason for "Bs" is that demolition wasn't complete. Given that they were doing mold remediation only, I'm very satisfied with the work and highly recommend them in the future. They cleared out a 25'x35' basement room and cleaned / perform mold remediation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement demolition and mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

05/22/2017

....................................................................................................

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2016

03/20/2017

They did a great job and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had mold in are attic and advanced mold company was great. They answered all of our questions were on time and very professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

03/07/2017

It was a good experience with them. They were just quick and clean, and they performed the job as they said they would. The owner was really pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation in the basement and the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2017

06/13/2016

I highly recommend Guy and his team at Affordable Mold Removal. First, Mike came out to check out the roof to give an estimate on the cost. He was actually early, and I was the one that was late! He was very cool, and took a quick look and that was it. I received a quote that was extremely reasonable from Guy (the owner) later that night. Much cheaper than some of the other quotes received. They w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
took care of mold in attic, added soffits to front and back of roof, cleaned all air ducts in house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

04/29/2016

It is great to see the team work hard, and then clean up the work site. There was a question about the strapping being removed from our horse hair ceilings. Even though it was more work, he recommended removing it also, and keeping it clean. That was very good advice, and we are happy he was sincere about this advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Guy and his team to remove mold and according to a mold remediation plan set aside by an independent mold testing company. Guy and team were extremely professional, good humored, and got it all done in a couple of days. They were willing to work around with my child's allergies and was extra careful. We only hired them for mold remediation, but then had them demo the ceilings too as we had to take care of the water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2016

Mold remediation. Water damage restoration. Sump pumps. Air duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Indoor air quality. Carpet & rug cleaning. Commercial HVAC cleaning

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express