Central Mass Disposal

With Angi since April 2012

Alba Field Services

TIRED OF ALL THE MESS AND CLUTTER?! Let us handle clearing those for you...WITH PLEASURE! We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Junk Removal services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! WE ALSO DO INTERIOR PAINTING!

Offers by Alba Field Services on Angi
One Call Junk Haul LLC

One Call Junk Haul, LLC, is your source for fast, affordable residential and commercial junk hauling and trash removal in the greater Boston MA area. One Call Junk Haul has a very simple philosophy: Provide exceptional customer service at a reasonable price, with the highest level of integrity. It’s time for you to BECOME JUNK FREE!

Offers by One Call Junk Haul LLC on Angi

04/11/2012

They complained there was too much dog hair in my garbage. I would think if you were a garbage man you should expect to get dirty. Sometimes they throw my trash barrel in the middle of my drive way, so I cannot pull in.

Description of Work
We use them for garbage collection.

Category garbage collection