ALLEN KAPSON HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

4.4

6 EMPLOYEES. HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR, REGISTRATION #125121....

Levitate Roofing

Levitate Roofing LLC is a locally owned father and son team. The owners and their crew values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. Call Levitate Roofing LLC today at 774-281-5108! **We specialize in using state of the art software and aerial photos / mapping to be able to provide most customers roof estimates 100% FREE and 100% virtually. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. We also offer full spectrum siding & window replacement.

Majestic Restoration Corp

Specializing in Roofing, Siding, & Gutters! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Eagle Build & Remodel LLC

We are a great choice in a Roofing & Remodeling company providing most all aspects of construction and remodeling services. My business has been operating since 2001 by providing quality customer service. I look forward to the opportunity. Thank you

03/10/2019

I have no hesitation in recommending Allen Kapson Home Improvements. All of his work has been completed to a very high standard. All of Allen’s staff and subcontractors were professional, courteous and at the end of each day completely cleaned their work space. At the end of each day Allen would check all work completed and kept me fully informed regarding the work that had been completed. All wor...

Description of Work
I purchased my home in 2012 that required a lot of serious renovations. my neighbor recommended Allen Kapson Home Improvements. He was prompt in responding to my request for a quote and was polite and professional when explaining what would need to be done for the renovations I were requesting. Allen provided a detailed quote as to what was going to be done, the price and estimated completion time of the renovation. Following is a list of renovations performed to date. • A large Shed built in the back yard from the ground up. • Complete kitchen renovation including plumbing, electric and drywall. • Living room – replacement windows, new front door and storm door installed, complete new tiled floor. • Repainted living room and hallway • Complete conversion of garage into a dining room. • Complete outside covered deck rear garden. • New fence installed on side of house and concrete walkway constructed and new tool shed built. • Hallway and kitchen new tile floor • Complete renovation of the bathroom planned and designed by Allen Kapson and his wife.

Category decks,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling

07/01/2014

Allen was recommended to me a friend. He did our bathroom and did a beautiful job! Not only did he do a beautiful job he did it quickly. We love our new bathroom and will hire Allen to complete our kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Remodeled my bathroom. I am also using my friends Angies list to write this review.

12/17/2012

Allen is very professional, he described in detail how the bathroom would look and explained every step of what the remodel would entail. My house is a work in progress and I am having Allen do all the remodeling. My bathroom came out beautiful.

Description of Work
Allen completely redid my bathroom, ceiling, walls, the whole room. Installed a fan and heater, replaced woodwork, the whole works. The people who work with him are all professional and I liked and was pleased with everyone. The plumbing which was done by Steve Littlewood who Allen recommended, who also did my air conditioning, the electrician, the tilework, they were all great.

11/09/2012

Started ripping up floor and took off toilet for a remodelling project, left the toilet in the doorwau and never returned. I called several times and finally hired another company to finish the work.

Description of Work
Started ripping up floor and took off toilet for a remodelling project, left the toilet in the doorway and never returned. I called several times and finally hired another company to finish the work.

Category home remodeling

Over one year ago the homeowner requested we remove the toilet and some tiles for her insurance company to see water damage. However we did not charge a fee for this work. We sent an estimate two days later for the work that needed to be done. Customer did not contact us until 17 weeks later to do work. At this time we were on a three week lead time to start any further projects. She was unable to...

04/06/2011

I called several tile guys and got very high estimates, and a lot of explanation about how there's a high likelihood that all tiles would need to be replaced. Allen did our bathrooms a few years ago and was doing a garage door for us and he said he could do the tile replacement too. (No price listed because it was rolled in.) He did it with no fuss--though the process was loud--and it looks great.

Description of Work
I needed four kitchen tiles replaced because they were handpainted and I'm putting my house on the market.

Category home remodeling

KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, ADDITIONS, SIDING, ROOFING, WINDOWS, DECKS, RENOVATIONS & RESTORATIONS.