ALLEN KAPSON HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

4.4

331 N FRANKLIN ST

Holbrook, MA 02343

6 EMPLOYEES. HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR, REGISTRATION #125121....

03/10/2019

Shaun G.

I have no hesitation in recommending Allen Kapson Home Improvements. All of his work has been completed to a very high standard. All of Allen’s staff and subcontractors were professional, courteous and at the end of each day completely cleaned their work space. At the end of each day Allen would check all work completed and kept me fully informed regarding the work that had been completed. All work was always started and completed on time. In the past seven years I have never had any problems with Allen’s work. I will continue to use Allen for any future work I may have.

Description of Work
I purchased my home in 2012 that required a lot of serious renovations. my neighbor recommended Allen Kapson Home Improvements. He was prompt in responding to my request for a quote and was polite and professional when explaining what would need to be done for the renovations I were requesting. Allen provided a detailed quote as to what was going to be done, the price and estimated completion time of the renovation. Following is a list of renovations performed to date. • A large Shed built in the back yard from the ground up. • Complete kitchen renovation including plumbing, electric and drywall. • Living room – replacement windows, new front door and storm door installed, complete new tiled floor. • Repainted living room and hallway • Complete conversion of garage into a dining room. • Complete outside covered deck rear garden. • New fence installed on side of house and concrete walkway constructed and new tool shed built. • Hallway and kitchen new tile floor • Complete renovation of the bathroom planned and designed by Allen Kapson and his wife.

Category decks, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, home remodeling

07/01/2014

Dorothy G.

Allen was recommended to me a friend. He did our bathroom and did a beautiful job! Not only did he do a beautiful job he did it quickly. We love our new bathroom and will hire Allen to complete our kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Remodeled my bathroom. I am also using my friends Angies list to write this review.

12/17/2012

diane H.

Allen is very professional, he described in detail how the bathroom would look and explained every step of what the remodel would entail. My house is a work in progress and I am having Allen do all the remodeling. My bathroom came out beautiful.

Description of Work
Allen completely redid my bathroom, ceiling, walls, the whole room. Installed a fan and heater, replaced woodwork, the whole works. The people who work with him are all professional and I liked and was pleased with everyone. The plumbing which was done by Steve Littlewood who Allen recommended, who also did my air conditioning, the electrician, the tilework, they were all great.

11/09/2012

BERNADETTE H.

Started ripping up floor and took off toilet for a remodelling project, left the toilet in the doorwau and never returned. I called several times and finally hired another company to finish the work.

Description of Work
Started ripping up floor and took off toilet for a remodelling project, left the toilet in the doorway and never returned. I called several times and finally hired another company to finish the work.

Category home remodeling

Over one year ago the homeowner requested we remove the toilet and some tiles for her insurance company to see water damage. However we did not charge a fee for this work. We sent an estimate two days later for the work that needed to be done. Customer did not contact us until 17 weeks later to do work. At this time we were on a three week lead time to start any further projects. She was unable to wait and did not hire us to do any work. We have done other work for this customer previously without any issues.

04/06/2011

Kate E.

I called several tile guys and got very high estimates, and a lot of explanation about how there's a high likelihood that all tiles would need to be replaced. Allen did our bathrooms a few years ago and was doing a garage door for us and he said he could do the tile replacement too. (No price listed because it was rolled in.) He did it with no fuss--though the process was loud--and it looks great.

Description of Work
I needed four kitchen tiles replaced because they were handpainted and I'm putting my house on the market.

07/07/2008

ETHAN H.

It went very well. There were some issues with the supplier not sending all the materials so there was some delay. It was a little frustrating. They were very good about coming on time. They are very responsive. They were friendly and professional. They took longer than the estimated but they did a good job.

Description of Work
They remodeled our bathrooms. They did two baths. They completely redid everything.

06/16/2005

CATHY P.

ALLEN KAPSON'S EMPLOYEES ARE ALL VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE ALWAYS ON TIME AND WERE ON THE JOB EVERYDAY. ALLEN WORKED WITH US TO GIVE US WHAT WE WANTED. WE WILL DEFIANTLY HAVE HIM BACK TO DO MORE!!!

Description of Work
WE ARE VERY, VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK DONE! WE WENT FROM A KITCHEN AND BATHROOM DESIGNED IN THE FIFTIES TO ONE MUCH MORE UP TO DATE!!

05/16/2005

KIM B.

ALLENS MEN WORKED FAST. NOT ALWAYS ON TIME. AFTER COMPLETION OF JOB, IF I CALLED ALLEN I WOULD WAIT SOMETIMES MORE THAN 10 DAYS FOR A REPLY. KITCHEN DOES LOOK GOOD.

Description of Work
COMPLETE REMODEL OF KITCHEN, CABINETS, FLOORS, ETC.

Fairgrieve Custom Carpentry

Fairgrieve's Custom Carpentry is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started!

Vellox Roofing & Construction

When you need to replace something as important as your roof, you want to be sure you're getting the best in materials and workmanship. Our expert installers are factory trained, and we have the experience to recommend the best products for your roofing project. We are roofing experts, and we will pay close attention to every detail to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new roof. We offer the best warrantees you can get on a new or replacement roof. Get a free estimate today and see how affordable a new roof can be. Contact :Vellox roofing call today for a free consultation and estimate

Offers by Vellox Roofing & Construction on Angi
    New Horizon Home Experts

KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, ADDITIONS, SIDING, ROOFING, WINDOWS, DECKS, RENOVATIONS & RESTORATIONS.