Specialized Rigging & Tree Care

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2009

We are an owner operated tree care company specializing in the craft of professional tree climbing. We pour 25 years of accumulated and refined talent into each shrub, small or large tree we prune or safely remove. Our mission is to help preserve the dignity of trees and the tree care profession one customer one tree at a time....

Ruiz Landscaping

Ruiz Landscaping

We are a professional landscaping service covering the Boston metropolitan area. Our services include: Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work, Tree Services, Lawn Clean-Ups, Gutter Cleanings, General Lawn Maintenance and much more! Please call us today to schedule an appointment!

Offers by Ruiz Landscaping on Angi

05/22/2020

Amazing! I have been using Jay and his team for the last 5 years. Every time he comes I am blown away by his knowledge, his care in explaining his thinking, his love of his work, and the fastidious nature by which he does every job! He just finished a pruning job for me, which was spectacular and he just planted 7 trees for me as well. I've had a lot of work done on my 100 year old house and prope...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed and trees planted

02/23/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of a crabapple tree

10/15/2018

Specialized Rigging was the first firm to schedule a visit, offered the best price, and when we accepted, scheduled the job within a few days. The apple tree had several large, dead or rotten branches removed, but amazingly, still looks like itself. Pruning in the front yard was very selective, and it looks great. They chipped the branches and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The huge, old, and overgrown apple tree in our back yard badly needed pruning. We also wanted the Japanese maples and a rhododendron in our front yard pruned.

08/15/2018

Very pleased. This is the second time we had them. They are the only ones I will ever have!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed many trees and large bushes.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

03/22/2018

Excellent. Responded quickly to my enquiry, provided prompt written (email) quote which did not change. Communication was timely and professional, they arrived on time, did the work and cleaned up beautifully. Would definitely hire again, and do not hesitate to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove large, old tree, trim 2 large mature trees, prune ornamental tree

CATEGORY tree service

Tree removal, pruning, cabling, low impact tree care, professional tree climbers, natural artistic pruning style.

Spraying or fertilizing