Crane's Property Maintenance

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2012

405 Groveland St

Haverhill, MA 01830

Over 9 years making yards across Haverhill Groveland Bradford & North Andover greener - loving what we do & doing what we love! From weekly lawn cuts to building your dream yard with greener grass, irrigation systems, walls, walkways, hardscaping and outdoor lighting. Call us for your free estimate & free lawn cut! Additional email- CRANESPM@AOL.COM...

07/29/2015

Carol L.

Horrible, no show for 2 weeks, texting me repeatedly saying tomorrow or the next day..excuse after excuse, left a mess in my driveway, tools everywhere. HE finally, after 2 weeks of stalling and saying materials were coming, ordered wall materials that were not what we contacted for, without saying a word to me,never ordered the pavers for the walk, just cheap, ugly wall block he knew I did not want.... I fortunately stopped the delivery in time.. His excuse was the blocks I wanted were not right for my wall height. I had a second choice for the wall block, he never said a word , nor did he give me an opportunity to tell him my second choice, this was a breach of our contract..He is irresponsible, unreliable, and I am taking him to court for return of my money... he has ignored all requests for the return of money.. He has received 2/3 of quoted price of 7600.00 to date and did not complete job even halfway, nor order the contract specified stock...You can do the math, he owes me thousands.. Stay away from this company...Matthew Crane....Cranes Property Maintenace Haverhil, Ma.

Description of Work
He was contracted to install retaining walls and paver walkway..He took out some old retaining wall timbers, 3 shrubs, and asphalt from old walkway....he never completed the job and won't return my money.I did hire Grounds Control Landscaping, Haverhill, Ma to install walls and walkway after firing Matt Crane for breach of contract. I am thrilled with Grounds Control's work and will hire them in the future...

Category property management

05/17/2012

Gina W.

Excellent, would use them again!!

Description of Work
Cranes properties built a retaining walll around a pool and walkway from driveway to front door. They were professional, efficient showed up on time and did a great job. Matt was very easy to work with and we would recommend him for any project you need done. we got several estimates and his was the best both in price and schedule. Couldn't be happier.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

Grasshopper Irrigation and Lighting

Dennis Hoffman has dedicated over 20 years ensuring that the staff at Grasshopper Irrigation, Inc are the most qualified for each and every irrigation service provided to the Tewksbury area. The dedicated staff are experienced irrigation technicians who provide guaranteed customer satisfaction and timely service at a fair price. Since 1997, it has been our goal to build long-lasting relationships with each of our valued customers.

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

Visa