Beatrice Kahn Interiors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2015

I offer design services to residential and commercial businesses. I offer interior design consulting services to help create a beautiful and functional living or working space. I will walk you through the entire interior design and decorating process. Whether it's a simple window treatment or an entire house, I can accommodate all your needs....

When you need a glass expert in Essex County to help you renovate your windows, and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor® of Middleton provides home and business services to the Middleton, Danvers, Peabody, Salem, Beverly, North Reading, Reading, Andover, North Andover and all other surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home and business, but also the environment. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our glass specialists.

Located in Medford serving Boston and Metro West -Free Estimates - Mass Home Repair Contractor Reg #189778. Founded in 1982, Arlmont Glass specializes in all types of glass work. We offer the best service and quality work each and every time. At Arlmont Glass you'll find only the highest quality craftsmanship and top-notch customer service in the area. Our experience, knowledge and dedication will bring you the very best in products and installation. Our goal is to create satisfied customers through each and every contact. To assist us in this effort, while offering you convenience and savings, we provide warranties and free estimates on all of our services provided

At C.G.S.I. we strive to provide superb products at competitive pricing, along with high quality installations. We have over 20 years experience in all facets of the services we offer. Our customers are our greatest asset and we take pride in the opportunity provided to work with them. We value the relationships with our customers and treat their projects as they were our own. We do our best to maintain a clean, safe work area while performing the work at our customers home or business. We offer a wide array of services such as custom frameless shower doors, custom built-in closets, mirrors, skylight glass repair, commercial storefronts, either replacement glass for windows or full replacement windows, and kitchen and bath remodeling. We offer free design consultations and will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you!

09/25/2017

Beatrice was prompt and efficient and guided my choices from start to finish. Although sometimes I could tell my choice would not necessarily be her first choice, she was always respectful and positive about my final decision.

Description of Work
Selection and advice on paint color, furniture purchases, drapes, hardware and home décor.

09/04/2017

We live in a Ranch - open concept. We first met with Beatrice on choosing the wall trim and cabinet colors. That was completed, we met again about the interior decor. Beatrice is amazing woman. Not only did my house looked abslutely gorgeous, it's inviting, yet sophisticated, modern and very cozy. 3 rooms & hall way total makeover. Curtains. Pics and misc. She did this in 4 1/2 hrs!!

Description of Work
Design a pleasant, crisp atmosphere in our ranch home. From choosing the wall paint, trim, cabinets, pictures, blanket throws, curtains, all the way down to colored candles, accessories... etc.

Category interior designers,remodeling

08/15/2017

I am always happy with our collaborations, the dining room is perfect. Master bath is next.....!

Description of Work
I have used Beatrice Kahn Interiors for many interior design projects. The most recent project was a re-do of my dining room. I had selected a new table, chairs, and side board. Beatrice helped with the rest of the decisions I made including lighting, paint, wall decor, rugs and curtains. She charges an hourly fee for her time - I like to do the shopping myself, so once Beatrice visits and we discuss my project, I go online or to suppliers she suggests and make the purchases myself. * If I am not sure about something I text a photo and she'll get back to me as soon as she can. She's great! *Beatrice will also meet you at a supplier if you need hands on help.

08/13/2017

I gave her a tour of our new home. I asked questions and she made comments throughout as to updates we could make. We then discussed furniture placement and she got out her paint chips and made recommendations for each room. I have used her repeatedly. I am always impressed with her ideas! She has an eye for decor & everyone I recommended her to loved her!

Description of Work
Beatrice assisted me with paint color selection, furniture layout, suggestions on what changes we should make to our new home.

07/14/2017

Always there to help with anything you are concern with have patients with you/and she definitely knows her business about design very impressed

Description of Work
Picking out material for curtains, getting measurement for shades/getting material for ulpholstry/color point very knowledgeable on every thing

Category interior designers

Interior Design& Decorating. Bedding. Window Treatments, Blinds, & Shutters. Flooring & Rugs, Furniture. Lighting. Bathroom & Kitchen.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check