Beatrice Kahn Interiors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2015

17 Madison St

Haverhill, MA 01830

I offer design services to residential and commercial businesses. I offer interior design consulting services to help create a beautiful and functional living or working space. I will walk you through the entire interior design and decorating process. Whether it's a simple window treatment or an entire house, I can accommodate all your needs....

09/25/2017

Lynda W.

Beatrice was prompt and efficient and guided my choices from start to finish. Although sometimes I could tell my choice would not necessarily be her first choice, she was always respectful and positive about my final decision.

Description of Work
Selection and advice on paint color, furniture purchases, drapes, hardware and home décor.

09/04/2017

Alison F.

We live in a Ranch - open concept. We first met with Beatrice on choosing the wall trim and cabinet colors. That was completed, we met again about the interior decor. Beatrice is amazing woman. Not only did my house looked abslutely gorgeous, it's inviting, yet sophisticated, modern and very cozy. 3 rooms & hall way total makeover. Curtains. Pics and misc. She did this in 4 1/2 hrs!!

Description of Work
Design a pleasant, crisp atmosphere in our ranch home. From choosing the wall paint, trim, cabinets, pictures, blanket throws, curtains, all the way down to colored candles, accessories... etc.

Category interior designers, remodeling

08/15/2017

Martha M.

I am always happy with our collaborations, the dining room is perfect. Master bath is next.....!

Description of Work
I have used Beatrice Kahn Interiors for many interior design projects. The most recent project was a re-do of my dining room. I had selected a new table, chairs, and side board. Beatrice helped with the rest of the decisions I made including lighting, paint, wall decor, rugs and curtains. She charges an hourly fee for her time - I like to do the shopping myself, so once Beatrice visits and we discuss my project, I go online or to suppliers she suggests and make the purchases myself. * If I am not sure about something I text a photo and she'll get back to me as soon as she can. She's great! *Beatrice will also meet you at a supplier if you need hands on help.

08/13/2017

Susan & Eric H.

I gave her a tour of our new home. I asked questions and she made comments throughout as to updates we could make. We then discussed furniture placement and she got out her paint chips and made recommendations for each room. I have used her repeatedly. I am always impressed with her ideas! She has an eye for decor & everyone I recommended her to loved her!

Description of Work
Beatrice assisted me with paint color selection, furniture layout, suggestions on what changes we should make to our new home.

07/14/2017

Ann Marie B.

Always there to help with anything you are concern with have patients with you/and she definitely knows her business about design very impressed

Description of Work
Picking out material for curtains, getting measurement for shades/getting material for ulpholstry/color point very knowledgeable on every thing

05/20/2017

Darren & Deborah K.

What can I say but Beatrice is not only wonderful to work with but so talented in what she does. Her suggested window treatments and color choices always come out just perfect. She knows how to beautify a window and then ties it in so well with the interior of the room. The quality of her work is unmatched as she takes great pride in what she offers her clients and she is nothing less than professional in her approach to finding out what pleases you and then satisfying that with her choices. Though the soft treatments of the windows are important she can also provide the more basic stuff such as blinds. We are just wrapping up on our new home and I am so looking forward to working again with Beatrice. Bottom line, you cannot go wrong working with her. At the end of your project, you, too, will be very happy.

Description of Work
I've used Beatrice in our interior design for a new house build and also years later a full house remodel. Her work included not just the interior design but the window treatments on both projects. My husband and I are currently just finishing up building a new home and I am again in touch with her to take on the work of our window treatments.

Category interior designers, remodeling, alterations, window treatments

Thank you so much for you kind words. It is my pleasure to help.

05/08/2017

Christina L.

We take great pleasure in recommending Beatrice Kahn. Beatrice has worked with us for over a year on remodeling our home in Windham. During this time, she displayed a high degree of integrity, responsibility and ambition. She is dedicated to her craft and brought an abundance of creativity and new ideas to our home. She provided invaluable guidance in regard to color schemes, furniture selection, flooring, painting, lighting and accessories. This renovation involved an almost complete redesign of the interior. Beatrice has a friendly, outgoing attitude that she easily maintains while remaining solution focused. She has great communication, listening and organizational skills which kept us on time and on budget. Her patience with us was amazing! We love working with Beatrice and we are happy to give her our wholehearted endorsement.

Description of Work
Design and remodeling our dining room, study, foyer and family room.

Category interior designers, remodeling, alterations, window treatments

10/31/2016

Joyce C.

I was looking to update my house. We did it room by room. Beatrice is able to set up a schedule which met my budget, my expectations and held my hand when things were outside my comfort zone. I was so worth it. Now I have a house the I smile when I walk in the door. Beatrice has also done work for many of my friends. All rave about her and the outcomes in their homes.

Description of Work
Beatrice is everything I need and like about an interior designer. She is punctual, reasonable and opened my eyes to possibilities I didn't even know were there. She was able to educate me and walk me through a process which produced results I have been so happy with. Made my house even more of a home.

Category interior designers

[Member Name Removed],thank you so much for your kind words.

10/04/2016

Isabel M.

Very good. She helped me to buy furniture and lighting for my pool area, and for my home, she got furniture, pictures, window ideas, etc.I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Help me with the decoration in my home and shop for me. I love her energy she is funny, loving and put the customer first. I will call her again.

Category interior designers

Thank you for your kind words.

09/25/2016

Stephanie G.

Beatrice is always very professsional and has a great eye for design and is so easy to work with. She loves what she does and it shows in everything she does. Her caring and relaxed nature makes everything so easy and seamless. She has truly been a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Beatrice helps me with all aspects of decorating from interior furnishings to window treatments to everything in between.

Category interior designers, window treatments

Thank you for your kind words.

09/01/2016

Janet G.

My experience in that first room was so easy and so stress free. Beatrice took my color choices and thoughts and put them into my room. I found Beatrice, so easy to work with. She took all the guests work out of the project and when she saw my hesitation she reassured me that I could trust her. Beatrice, told me she knew what I wanted and took it from there. As I stated earlier, I started with one room and now my whole house is updated and beautiful. I call her when I think there may be something else I want to do and she's available to consult with me. I would recommend Beatrice, to tackle any project. She is professional and has great vision.

Description of Work
I've been using Beatrice, for approximately 8 years. I started with one room that needed a complete redo. We had to take the room back to the studs and take a wall down. Once the room was completely demoed Beatrice, asked me what in the way of furniture I wanted to keep. Beatrice, worked with the furniture I wanted to keep, to create a whole new room. From that one room we proceeded to redo and refresh my entire home.

07/04/2016

Lillian D.

Beatrice made the whole process of transforming a room very easy for me. I do not have good foresight so she outlined how the room would look and then tried to save me money by working with my budget. The living room was transformed and we get so many compliments on the room now. I would use Beatrice again for any room in my house. She is personable and professional and has some wonderful ideas for the room that she is designing. She also listens to what you have for ideas and incorporates them in the plan.

Description of Work
Beatrice Kahn came in and we wanted to do our living room over. We started from scratch and she outlined the room and how we could best utilize the room. It was great and she was so helpful and it cam out wonderful.

07/01/2016

Elizabeth B.

She did an excellent job. The hooks on the shelves were not even and we were able to put them all up without making multiple holes, and they were perfectly level. I have used Beatrice many times and referred her to many. She is a professional with an excellent eye, and I love the work she has helped me with. I consult with her before I do anything major on my hone, and always ask her opinion before I call a contractor to do a job.

Description of Work
Helped me install 3 difficult shelves so they were perfectly level, then decorate them with items in the home which complemented the rest of the room. She has helped me choose paint colors, furniture, and finishing touches for many rooms in my home. She is excellent.

Category interior designers, remodeling, alterations

05/27/2016

Chanel G.

Beatrice was able to use some of the existing furniture and accessories I already had, while shopping for some items and rearranging the layout. I am absolutely in love with my new room. It is comfortable, light and beautiful. I get so many compliments now when people walk into my house. I will definitely use her again as I begin to update other rooms in my house.

Description of Work
Beatrice decorated my living room.

Lee Construction, LLC

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

JV Restoration

we specialize on bringing your old furniture back to life, by dedicating time and patience, using high quality material to complete every job. our most important thing is to have a happy customer that why we concentrate on doing a job exactly how our customer want. we been in business for 18 years serving our area, me and my brother work together hand to hand to operate as a small business and serve our clients.

Tony Reardon and Sons

Home improvements, carpentry light electrical light plumbing painting deck restoration windows and doors and miscellaneous walk around property

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Interior Design& Decorating. Bedding. Window Treatments, Blinds, & Shutters. Flooring & Rugs, Furniture. Lighting. Bathroom & Kitchen.