Wall Septic Service

With Angi since May 2009

4.3

Pumping & cleaning of septic tanks, grease tanks, grease traps, cesspools, seepage pits. Sewer rooter service, Camera service, Title 5 inspection & certification. Repairs: Distribution box's, soil pipe, risers, lids ect....

Quinn's Excavation and Septic

Quinn's Excavation and Septic

Honest and Reliable: Honesty and reliability are the foundation of our company. We are dedicated to providing the best service for our customers. Company Size and Exceptional Service : We're a smaller company and we're able to put the customer- you!--first. We are small enough to be hands-on with our customers and large enough to get the job done efficiently. Quality-Focused: We pride ourselves on providing quality services that you can count on. We have a reputation for getting the job done in a timely and professional manner.

12/23/2014

Had they bothered to return our calls, we might have had some experience be it good or bad. However a service business that does not return telephone calls is either extremely arrogant or simply poorly run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY septic tank

I thoroughly double checked all calls on the call list and could not find any messages from [Member Name Removed]. It is possible that Mr. [Member Name Removed] dialed the wrong number or left a message with another service company, thinking he was on the line with my company, or that the call got dropped due to a glitch at my call center. The potential customer assumes that I purposely didn't ret...

12/26/2012

Jeff always does a great job and I would recommend him to anyone who needs septic service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff pumped and cleaned my septic tank. He also removed the leaching pit cover and inspected it's condition.

04/21/2011

He does an excellent job. He's reliable, a good guy and has done a lot for me in the past. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done two repairs to my septic system. He does maintenance on it yearly.

10/18/2010

The first visit did not succeed in locating the tank. Wall Service proposed a follow-up visit using an electronic locator. We agreed and Wall Service, which we discovered is a one man operation, said he would call Dig Safe to mark utilities before he returned. After we did not hear or see him or Dig Safe, we called and reminded him we were waiting three weeks later. He then came with the electroni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our septic tank was pumped and cleaned, extra hose was required to reach the location, extra labor was required because it was not located on the first try, a riser was installed to elevate the tank opening for future reference. An electronic locator was used to locate the tank opening because the as-built was not accurate.

05/07/2009

Jeff tacked us on to the end of the day at both visits in order to accomodate our limited time at the site. He throughly explained what needed to be done, how it would be done and the possible additional costs before he started. He was very professional. We were completely satisfied with Jeff's service and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Title V Septic System Inspection. Quote was $350 plus $25 for permit. Additional cost was due to need to bring out back hoe to dig out some holes.

Septic tank.