MP Property Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2011

With over 30yrs of experience in the facilities maintenance field, we are able to provide most of your residential and commercial building maintenance needs. Rental properties, Condos, Residential. Please visit our website for a full description of services...

H&H Property Management

H&H Property Management

NOW BOOKING FALL CLEANUPS! Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through construction and then to fruition we want you to be 100 percent satisfied at all times. From creating to maintaining, it is always from you, the client. The Staff at H&H Property Management is comprised of individuals with an abundance of knowledge and experience in all aspects of the landscape field. This includes design and installation, along with background in horticulture. We have experts with many specialty skills to serve your needs. Our clients should expect and will receive the service of professionals while accomplishing your landscape needs.

12/15/2015

Mike and his son were on time and completed the job in one day. They cleaned up after themselves.

CATEGORY woodworking

09/16/2015

His work is fantastic and he does great work. I will continue to use his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed drywall and all sorts of miscellaneous jobs.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

05/19/2015

Mike took care of my ice dams and gave me advice on prevention. He repaired a sagging cabinet that essentially needed to rebuilt and made it serviceable again. He also rehung an old door, tweaked some cabinet doors so that the pulls lined up visually (two other guys in the past couldn't manage to do what it took Mike a few minutes to accomplish without the whining about my old house that I had hea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally called Mike for ice dam issues, and he was responsive and helpful. The job needed a return visit and he returned and completed the job without charging me more than originally quoted. I subsequently hired him to do some home repairs, which he completed on time, well, and reasonably priced. He actually quoted me an amount, it took less time, and he refunded me the difference. That level of honesty not always expected but very welcome. Mike is pleasant and respectful to boot!

CATEGORY handyman service,roof snow removal,cabinet refacing,doors

04/27/2015

Mike and company were on time, got right to work, and very professional. They let me know if there were complications and gave me options on how they could go about fixing it. I really appreciated their hard work and their honesty. I would hire Mike again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damage to living room wall and ceiling. Replace insulation. Seal cracks throughout house and paint rooms.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,water damage restoration,interior painters

04/17/2015

Mike, his son and another young man showed up on time and got right to work removing snow from our roof.  It was bitterly cold but they never stopped working at all.  They cleaned all walkways, driveway, and around vents really well.  VERY happy with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of snow from roof.

CATEGORY roof snow removal

Residential, condo, and rental property maintenance. Doors, windows, carpentry, painting, drywall, remodeling, home repairs.