Affordable Roofing & Siding

Massachusetts: Contractors - Public Safety
08/05/2023

541 Spring St.

Hanson, MA 02341

In business for over 20 years, we are a full service Roofing, Siding & Remodeling Company. Same day roof estimates & most roofs are finished in just one day. We use trusted quality Certainteed brand materials....

roofing (38)siding companies (10)door installation (7)window replacement (7)decks & porches (3)home remodeling (2)glass repair (2)gutter repair (11)

04/23/2021

George C.

Excellent. Great workmanship and work ethic. The crew never slowed down. The cleanup afterward was exceptional

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

06/01/2020

Pamela P.

Promp, did exactly what was quoted and did the work quickly. The whole crew showed up exactly when expected. Took only one day to completely replace the entire roof. Cleaned up all the old roofing completely like new. Really pleasant to deal. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

04/02/2019

Thomas P.

Rich and his crew did a fantastic job on vinyl siding installation. They met all expectations and more. Would recommend them to anyone. Came in on budget. Cleaned up area when done and you would not even know they had been there. Good reviews from our neighbors also on quality of the work that was done..

Description of Work
Vinyl siding installation

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

03/26/2019

Ashley N.

Rich and his crew were great. When the garage door frame ended up being more work than expected, he let me know and definitely gave me a deal. He was great to work with. Other roofers were trying to get me to do a full roof replacement for nearly $20k. Rich was honest and said the roof didn't need to be fully replaced. Only a small section with some wood rot. His quote for the whole roof was much more reasonable too. If I need to do the whole roof, **** be the only one I call.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and garage door frame replacement

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

03/22/2019

Katherine S.

They are so nice and very quick to respond. I called about an old leak in our soon to be nursery and they came out the next morning to look at my roof. The following day the work was done, very fairly priced and we haven't had an issue with it since. They also cleaned our skylight while up there, which was a bonus. Fast forward a month, we had another leak in our roof in a different spot. They showed up within an hour of us calling, checked it out, patched it up and didn't charge us a thing. I can't recommend these guys enough!

Description of Work
Leak in roof fixed

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

11/07/2018

Joanne W.

I am very satisfied with all aspects of this job, Rich from Affording Roofing & Siding was great to work with! He responded quickly to my request for a bid, looked the roof over carefully, made good suggestions, submitted a competitive bid, workmanship warrantee and assured me he would do it before I left for the winter. After his crew finished he came to inspect both the roof and clean-up. Very professional from start to finish!

Description of Work
New asphalt roof on mobile home

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/13/2018

Betty B.

They went above and beyond what requested. Rich would call me and suggest other replacements to update cottage so I wouldn’t run into electrical or plumbing problems. Close inspection by other people in business complemented his work. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters to house.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

Review for Affordable Roofing & Siding - 541 Spring St., Hanson, MA - 37483124

09/20/2018

W I.

I am very pleased with the service I received from Rich Flynn of Affordable Roofing and Siding. Rich answered the phone when I first called, he met my schedule and came to the property and looked carefully at the roof, he sent me a competitive quote (one of three companies I received bids from) that evening, he came and did the job himself with a teammate on the agreed-to date, he guaranteed the work, and he sent me photos of a job very well done!

Description of Work
Replaced roof on detached 3-car garage.

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

08/15/2018

Lee K.

They did an excellent job on the house. We are very pleased with their work and professionalism. But most of all they are truly good people to work with. Very trustworthy and accommodating!

Description of Work
Roof, siding, windows, doors, and other minor things.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

06/25/2018

patrick D.

It went great. Rich told me exactly what was required to get the job done. They set a date for the job, finished it on time & the roof looks great.

Description of Work
Rubber roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Our services include Home renovations Kitchens Baths general remodeling. Architectural roofing, beautiful low-maintenance insulated siding, thermal energy efficient custom windows, We specialize in those distinctive details that make your home special.

Ask for details.