VILLAGE GREEN LANDSCAPE Contractors, Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2010

Large tree transplanting. Buy and sell large specimen trees. Specializing in Evergreens...

Ck Construction Masonry

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction with are speciality masonry skills Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Berardi Irrigation

Hi. I'm Gabe Berardi. Since 1998, Berardi Irrigation has been installing and servicing irrigation systems for commercial, residential, and golf course applications. Installation is a major part of our business but it’s not everything. Berardi Irrigation has a strong focus on personal service, water consumption, reliability, and superior design. After the appointment for a free estimate has been set, Gabe will personally walk your property, designing a system which will best fit your yard’s needs. Gabe will also describe how he arrived at the personal quote which is delivered on site. He will also be happy to explain exactly what you are getting and address any questions or concerns you may have. Gabe may even suggest the “separate meter option” which is allowed in some towns and can save you money on water in the long run.

Macauley Brothers Inc

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, AND 2018 WINNER of the Angie's List Super Service Award! Over the years, we have expanded our capabilities and services from residential and commercial landscape maintenance, to design and installation of lawns and plant material. We are experienced in hardscape design and installation. From retaining walls to walkways, custom driveways, patios, pool decks and more. We offer a variety of ways to improve the appearance, enjoyment and value of your property. As always, quality craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. We are certified in the installation of high strength concrete pavers and retaining walls providing a wide range of products to suit all styles and design requirements.

Offers by Macauley Brothers Inc on Angi

07/18/2014

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

05/14/2013

Everything went well. They did a great job for a competitive price.

Description of Work
They installed a sprinkler system and provided landscaping services.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

08/29/2012

The workers came in on all occasions and went to work right away. They were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
I have used Village Green for a few projects. Each time they were punctual, professional and reasonable. They have rebuilt a brick walkway which came out great and hasn't moved since completed. They also did a concrete paver patio which I love and have received many compliments for. When I have my septic system replaced I had them re-seed my entire lawn. Again many compliments. I highly recommend this company.

Category landscaping

08/21/2010

The ten trees - at a cost of $10,000 - are the real problem. We wanted to screen our shady back yard from our neighbors. I proposed yews to Don Carney - he recommended, instead, pines with a vertical habit as he felt I'd get more height for my dollar right away, which sounded good to me. What do I know? He's the professional. On his recommendation, we had them installed. After the first three died...

Description of Work
Village Green planted 10 pine trees in my garden and installed drainage and crushed stone paving. The month and day above is approximate, but the service was done four years ago.

Category landscaping

All forms of landscape construction including but not limited to grading, walks, walls, patios. Design and installation of plantings. Transplanting of large trees. Purchase and sale of large specimen trees. Specialize in evergreens