Eco Systems Pest Control

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

Eco Systems Pest Management offers residential and commercial pest control services and specializes in environmentally friendly pest control. Our pest control utilizes pesticides as well as thermal remediation for bed bugs....

Action Pest Control

Action Pest Control provides customer service focused pest control. Eliminating ants, bees, rodents, termites and other pests was never easier. Call for a FREE quote! We offer effective and lasting treatment to rid your home of roaches, bed bugs, rodents, and other pests. If your home is infested with termites, we perform Termidor® treatment that is odor free and 100% effective. Eliminate all types of creepy crawlies from your residence with services from our pest control company.

Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc

TOP-RATED Pest Control & Wildlife Services - Locally owned and operated. Offices in Boston Ma, N. Andover Ma, Canton Ma, and Brookline Ma. Ultra Safe Pest has been providing Award-Winning pest control and wildlife services since 2000. The owners are directly involved in the day to day operations and pest control methods being offered. We pride ourselves on integrity, professionalism, a strong commitment to the environment, our customers, our staff and the pest industry that we proudly represent.

Offers by Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc on Angi
Pro-Tec Exterminating LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/08/2015

They took care of a carpenter ant problem and mouse problem. I signed up for the yearly plan and it was worth the money. They come out every 3 months to retreat and my plan covers other issues when needed.

Description of Work
Exterminated my home.

Category pest control,animal removal

04/03/2014

excellent service as always. have been using them for years. they come on time, are really nice to do business with, and we've always been happy with their service

Description of Work
quarterly maintenance program.

05/11/2013

They were great. The technician was knowledgeable and educated us. They were friendly, prompt and terrific. I definitely recommend them

Description of Work
A technician and dog came to check for bedbugs

10/12/2012

One of the best decisions I ever made as a homeowner. They were everything you'd want them to be, and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We hired them back in 2000 to get rid of carpenter ants and mice, and ever since we'd been on a maintenance plan for them to come every 3 months, right on up to June when we moved away. We'd still be using them, but they don't serve the area where we moved.

06/21/2012

I came home one day to find a notice that Eco-systems had been by for a treatment. I had mixed up the date scheduled. They went ahead and did the exterior treatment and I called to schedule a new time for the interior. They were very courteous and understanding and didn't cop an attitude or express frustration that someone wasn't home when they arrived.

Description of Work
Eco-systems performs regular pest control treatments to the interior and exterior of my house. Their customer service has always been excellent and professional. I receive postcards of upcoming service and often have to call to reschedule according to my work schedule and they are always very courteous and patient in finding a time that fits. On-site service has been very thorough and professional. I have seen a dramatic change in the amount of pests, mainly in the stink bugs that were everywhere when we first moved in. The rodent control (mice) has been very thorough with little evidence of any activity.

06/20/2012

They did a great job. I was so happy I sent them a thank-you gift.

Description of Work
They treated our house for bed bugs.

05/18/2012

They do a good job. The price is fine. I've used them for a while and I haven't compared their prices. I would use them again. They do an above average job.

Description of Work
I used Eco Systems Pest Control to spray the house for the spring treatment.

04/24/2012

We were referred to this company to set up a seasonal program for carpenter ant control and left 2 messages with their Answering service--a person answering their phones. They never returned a single phone call and we gave them 9 days. How do you stay in business if you don't even return a potential customer's phone message?

Description of Work
seasonal carpenter ant control

04/19/2012

I know the owner, and he's a good guy. So far, they seem to be OK. I don't know how to compare them, especially about the price. We don't suffer from anything when they come. If there is a problem, they solve it. Professionalism seems like an A. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We use Eco Systems Pest Control for pest control services. They were here today, we have a quarterly contract.

04/11/2012

I've been using them for years. When I moved into this house, I had field mice and ants and now I don't. This was 12 years ago. They come quarterly and they are cognizant about my pets. They let me know when they're coming. If I see an ant in the house in between quarterly treatments, they come out for free. They just come and they are wonderful. Their answering people are fabulous. I haven't pric...

Description of Work
I use Eco Systems Pest Control quarterly for pest control. I have a contract with them. They take care of ants and mice.

Category pest control,animal removal

Pest control - ants, carpenter ants, bees & wasps, roaches, rodents, bed bugs, & spiders