Boston Garage

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

145 Webster St Ste 2

Hanover, MA 02339

BostonGarage is the leading provider of garage cabinets, flooring and organizers in New England, and is managed by an industry pioneer with 9 years experience and over 10,000 customers completed under supervision. We use only the highest performance products on the market, and a service level to match. We operate our business out of our 3,000 sq.ft. facility in the south shore of Boston, with numerous installation crews servicing the entire greater Boston area....

12/23/2018

Terri N.

Great job. Mike Kenney was excellent to work with and the floor was perfectly done. They came and did the work right on time. Very responsive communication.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Coating

Category epoxy flooring

02/05/2018

Leo T.

Everything went smoothly. Estimate and planning was fast, and the installation was terrific. Installation occurred during a week where the temperature started dropping and we had some questions related to that, but we followed their advice in waiting to make sure everything was dry before parking our cars. It's been almost three months into the winter and the floor is in terrific shape- cleaning off the melted snow, sand and road salt are now super easy.

Description of Work
We had epoxy coating (with chips for traction) for our two-car garage floor and painting of the cement wall along the floor.

Category interior painters, epoxy flooring

02/13/2017

Barbara D.

Excellent. Arrived on time and provided quality work.

Description of Work
Installed a surface on our garage floor and installed storage cabinets and shelves

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

06/30/2014

Judy F.

06/27/2014

Jack N.

Description of Work
Did exactly what I asked them to do. They were very professional from the sales person to the installers. They all made sure I knew what I was getting and performed as expected. Floor looks great. Looks the same as it did two years ago when they put it in. Extremely easy to clean with no chips, peels, etc. | |I would use them again!!!

06/16/2014

bonnie W.

We just built a new house - with an attached 3 car garage. Boston Garage sealed and coated the garage floor. It is spectacular. It was easy to keep clean all winter. This company was great to deal with. All the employees that we dealt with were great. (punctual, curteous) I would recommend this company without hesitation. My husband and I still enjoy the complements we receive when people see it. It looks amazing!

Description of Work
coated the garage floor

05/12/2014

Dennis & Frances S.

He was very pleased with them

Description of Work
My husband used them for shelving.

05/20/2013

Julia L.

From the beginning The Rep. Mike, was courteous and helpful in helping me figure out my storage needs. The quote was timely and he was quick to make adjustments to the layout on request. Crews (one for flooring and the other for install of storage) were professional. The storage crew lead by Steve was very accommodating when we encountered a hiccup on one of the cabinets. All of the work was done in a timely manner and impeccably clean. Very reliable group of folks.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor Overhead storage rack, wall organization and cabinetry

03/19/2013

Tamanna R.

In short - beyond my expectations The story - I called Boston Garage and they immediately scheduled to have a designer come to meet me with in the next week. Mike came out to meet me and took his measurements and discussed a preliminary design, based on what I needed. Later that day, he provided me with a quote and a detailed design plan. We conversed over the next day and finalized the plan and service date. Mike let me know exactly who will be coming to work on my project and the time. His team called ahead of time and showed up as planned. The team further discussed what I wanted and the placing of the items. And we even made some design changes as we further discussed the functionality of the pieces. Mike was very nice and exchanged out some items and did not charge me for the variance increase of the price. I had a wet floor issue. And they chose not to sacrifice the durability of my product for time - they worked on heating and drying my floors for a whole day (which means pushing future jobs or having to rework schedules). They started work the next day and went into fast forward mode to get the floors done efficiently (had to force the guys to take a lunch break - they were going non-stop). At the end they got done a half day late, but again not at the expense of giving me a floor that could bubble up in the future. As soon as the job was done, Mike followed up with me again to make sure I was happy with the product. And also due to slight design change, his team is having to come back in the future to put up my tire rack (again, his team is having to manage the schedule to make me happy). I would recommend Boston Garage to anyone interested in getting thier garage done right (and if you find a competitor that does it for less - you surely will be missing out on Boston Garage's steller service).

Description of Work
Mike & the team were so professional, but so friendly at the same time. Mike listened to my needs and provided me options that worked for my budget. I felt like I was thier only customer, which how they treated me (on time, 100% focus on the job, responsive etc.) The team worked the entire time they were here and barely took a break (I actually had to force them to take a lunch break). As the team worked on the job, they looked out for my best interest. For example, with all the out of the ordinary rain/snow fall, my floors were a bit wet/damp. The team worked on drying my floors for a whole day and then began work the next day. They rearranged thier next job's schedule to finish slightly later, but protected my garage investment to get the floor job done right. I am extremely satisfied for the service, the cost and the finished product. (Also, this job was a suprise present for my husband. Mike worked with me to meet my tight timeframe)

02/18/2013

Michael M.

The company was dependable and met all time schedules. They nade on the job modifications as necessary. Communication was excellent. There were no problems. I am pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring, garage cabinets and organizarion

12/26/2012

Ellen S.

I received a call from Mike Kenney within a day of emailing a request for an estimate and set up a time to meet. He arrived on time and spent over an hour with us taking measurements and discussing various options for the cabinets, table and flooring. He sent us an initial quote in less than 24 hours. We were provided references and were able to speak with three previous customers who had nothing but great things to say about the company.Over the next three weeks we corresponded directly with Mike working out all the details. Mike is fantastic to work with and a very patient man (as I had many questions and revisions) and he made additional trips to the house to review the revisions and changes to the proposal. He added grids, hooks and baskets at no additional charge and surprised me on the final day of installation with a small work table and chair! The installation went as planned, the weather put the crew a little behind but Mike kept me up to date minute by minute. Justin and his crew arrived and the work was done exactly as promised. The team is very organized and all members are neat and professional. We are absolutely thrilled with the transformation of our garage. Mike is the best!

Description of Work
Boston Garage outfiited our two car garage with nine floor to ceiling cabinets, a 4' X10' work table, wall racks with hooks and baskets for organization and finished the floor in a great maintenance free material.

10/27/2012

Daniel T.

Extremely well. Very professional sales presentation, floor prep floor surface application / finish and clean up. Very happy with the job.

Description of Work
New floor in 2 - car garage.

06/26/2012

Jack N.

We had looked at serveral companies in the past to coat our garage floor. We saw this company at the Home Show in Boston and liked what we saw. We made an appointment with for them to come out and look at our garage floor. Mike Kenney did a great job of understand what we wanted to do. He even through in at no charge to remove fire wood from our garage. After some back and forth and I called three references that gave them a great rating we set a date for their guys to come up to do it. They came exactly when they promised and it came out great. I had a chance to meet the installers. They were very cordial and make sure I did not have any questions or concerns. It looks great and is very easy to clean, as promised. I would use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Epoxy, speckled floor finishing for garage.

05/19/2012

William O.

Awful

Description of Work
I wasted so much time on this company Ben the salesperson came to my home with very tired dated samples he mentioned there were alternative samples available at their showroom and on the website that he could get with no trouble at all I drove to the showroom but it was nothing more than a hole in the wall with even more pathetic samples After waiting for almost 2 weeks for the link to request samples which Ben kept indicating was no problem and was going to send I finally was able to select some very nice samples from the Torginol website I then ask Ben to send them to me, he never followed up, never ordered sample, never returned emails or voicemail They want you to spend thousands of dollars but only chose from the ugly samples they have on had I did some research and found a lot of great companies that do this type of flooring , I would stay away from this company They also don't take credit cards and have on signage on their showroom, They also listed that there were part of Angie's list on their website but when I follow up with Angie's list that was not the case DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Easton Painting Inc

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Smart General Services INC

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, deck staining, cabinet painting, power washing drywall repair, ceilings and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Supreme Painters Inc

Additional DBA - Boston Refinishing and Supreme Junk removal services. Supreme Painters, Inc. is a full-service Newton painting contractor serving the Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston and Lexington areas of Massachusetts. Our skilled painters provide residential and commercial interior painting services and exterior painting services to homeowners, apartment complexes, property management companies and other businesses. In addition to painting, we also do deck refinishing, power washing, gutter cleaning and many other things that will make your home or commercial property look great. Our professional painters will help you cross off many projects on your checklist. Regardless of the type of work you need us to do, you can rest assured that you will receive great customer service, and that you'll be happy with the results.

Offers by Supreme Painters Inc on Angi
    Check, Financing

Home and garage organization. Cabinet storage, hybrid polymer floor coatings, shelving, or wall storage with durable accessories

ask for details