BILL STELLA KITCHENS

Founded 1974 • With Angi since December 2005

8 EMPLOYEES. ...

McCormick Kitchens and Baths

McCormick Kitchens and Baths is a full service company that opened for business in April of 2001. Owner Frank McCormick and his staff has been servicing its clients in the construction and design industry for many years. It is this vast experience and knowledge that allows us to stand above the rest! Offering "Turn-Key" services enables our clients to experience an integrated renovation from start to finish. We work very closely with the client and our vendors from ordering, delivery, and installation of materials to create a truly unique space while being both functional and beautiful.

Supreme Painters Inc

Additional DBA - Boston Refinishing and Supreme Junk removal services. Supreme Painters, Inc. is a full-service Newton painting contractor serving the Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston and Lexington areas of Massachusetts. Our skilled painters provide residential and commercial interior painting services and exterior painting services to homeowners, apartment complexes, property management companies and other businesses. In addition to painting, we also do deck refinishing, power washing, gutter cleaning and many other things that will make your home or commercial property look great. Our professional painters will help you cross off many projects on your checklist. Regardless of the type of work you need us to do, you can rest assured that you will receive great customer service, and that you'll be happy with the results.

Offers by Supreme Painters Inc on Angi
Dole Construction

With unlimited skills in construction, We always strive for a stress free project for our customers

03/25/2013

Leslie L.

this business is very important but not if its bad and this is bad.

Description of Work
This company is the most unprofessional company I have ever come in contact with. The salesman tried to back door my contractor . Even to the point he was calling me on my cell phone saying things you just don't do in this business . I left a message for the owner to call me and he did not respond. If someone was doing something wrong in my company I would want to know but I guess he just doesn't care . You know what they say word of mouth is everything . And this one is not good.

09/19/2007

JEANNE C.

For what you would pay at other home improvement stores, you would get three levels above that with this company. You get so much more for your money that it is unbelievable. They give you so much more than you would get anywhere else in this area. They also will try and get you a better deal if they can on any kind of materials that you are interested in. They are just really capable of working with you and they are totally reliable and great to be honest.

Description of Work
Bill Stella Kitchens designed a new kitchen for me in my more than 3000 square foot home. They installed all new cabinets in my kitchen and replaced the countertops.

12/13/2005

JEANNE C.

Every aspect of the projects was well designed, well priced, very value oriented, and all issues were well communicated, and addressed. Their subcontractors and installers were also very professional and prompt - I might need to buy another house just so they can do the kitchen. Highly recommend. I got superior quality at an incredible price, and they took the time to really educate me about cabinet construction - they are the best!

Description of Work
Have worked with Bill and his staff for three kitchen redesigns. Each included a complete gut job and total re-work of the layout. Ordered cabinets and countertops.

BILL STELLA KITCHENS

Founded 1974 • With Angi since December 2005

648 WASHINGTON ST STE 102

Hanover, MA 02339

KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard