Creative Space Shower Doors and More

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2012

Our family has been in business for over 25 years. We work with homeowners as well as builders and contractors....

C&C Housing Solution LLC is a remodeling company. We also do roofing, plumbing, Electrical and more. We work with investors or home owners to come up with solutions for their needs. Weather its a distress property or just want a return on your money, we have the solutions.

Just Bathrooms is a DBA and operates under : Just Building Inc. License number: HIC 142358. the business is designed to focus on bathrooms as a tool to showcase our skills by renovating the hardest room in your house while keeping you happy. Then becoming your contractor of choice for all your contruction renovation needs by promissing to use the same standards used to renovate your bathroom. We employ between 4 and 6 men and run 3 full time crews.

Haydenville Woodworking and Design, Inc. is a well-established firm offering comprehensive construction services. The business was started over 30 years ago in a small out building turned into a shop behind the founder’s home. It quickly expanded from those meager beginnings to a construction company based in South Deerfield, MA. Two longstanding employees purchased HWD from the founder in April 2017.

06/25/2018

They were nice enough to replace bathtub doors and frame which I did not purchase from them. One of my old doors broke, damaging the frame, and it was replaced by the manufacturer. Creative Space agreed to install it, arranging a prompt work date, arriving on time, they were very professional and cordial and accommodating, and took away the old products. It cost about what I expected, and was wort...

Description of Work
Replacement of a bathtub door and frame.

Category home remodeling

03/14/2018

We contacted provider about the work via email and asked that they confirm that they provided this type of service. They responded affirmatively promptly and indeed indicated that the installer would be in our area the next day and would be happy to stop by to take measurements for an estimate. Unfortunately, this quick timing didn't work for our schedules, so we asked if they had another time tha...

Description of Work
We wanted to have cedar planks installed in the closets of our home. This included two large walk-in closets and three standard closets.

11/09/2017

fixed issues I didn't know I had

Description of Work
shower door taken out then another day replaced

07/06/2017

They measured for the glass, ordered it, called us when it was in, less than 4 weeks, and then came to do the install. I am very happy with the work, they showed up on time, were very neat, clean and professional with the installation, and I can't say enough about the difference in the quality of my new door. I would definitely rehire!

Description of Work
I needed my shower door replaced. These guys were great; a very good quality door, much better than those sold by the local big box hardware stores.

10/19/2012

I think their prices were very reasonable, and I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had a large double closet done by Creative Spaces.

Category closet systems

We offer free estimates for shower doors, Hunter Douglas window treatments, custom closet organizers and custom cabinetry.

Designs may require a deposit