Burke & Crew Paintwrights

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

John Burke started his first painting business while attending Babson College. He quickly learned the importance of customer satisfaction. He started Burke & Crew House Painting in 2006. Burke & Crew House Painting is devoted to building strong, lasting relationships with clients. We are committed to delivering an unequivocally professional painting service for every client. This personal approach allows us to provide each client with a tailored house painting service, based on strong face-to-face communication and an emphasis on getting the job done to the highest possible standard. John volunteers his time in the Gloucester community to help adults overcome drug addiction. Servicing the Cape Ann/Gloucester area of Massachusetts, Burke and Crew strives to build strong relationships with members of the community. The level of expertise brought to each and every project by our team is unmatched in the Gloucester area. These experienced painters know how to handle any surface, interior or exterior, and always arrive at the job at the right time, with the right tools and the right attitude....

MJM Construction

MJM Construction

MJM Construction provides home services in Boston's North Shore area since 1998. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. It's important to feel comfortable when choosing a person or a company to come into your home. Not only is MJM trustworthy and respectful, we will show up on time and do it right the first time.

Offers by MJM Construction on Angi

01/21/2019

They are wonderful. The owner is very responsive, forthcoming about the price and what work would entail. He is a good communicator and does work at an affordable price. They are very neat, the work is high quality and we are very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my cabinets.

01/14/2019

It was excellent. One of the best people that I have every dealt with. I could not be more happy with them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house painted

01/12/2019

I thought it went great. They were really good, showed up on time, very friendly , very friendly with my family and dog. They are really good to work with and they charge me what they said they would charge me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the entire outside of house, and they did some carpentry work.

01/10/2019

They did a nice job, fair in price, very accommodating, professional, and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpentry work and painted the house.

07/26/2017

Excellent. I called and he responded right away. And he came two days later to do the job. I used them last year as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gutters needed cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Painting, House Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Deck Staining, Drywall Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Faux Finishes, Textured Painting, Ceiling Painting, Wallpaper Removal and Wallpapering.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal