PLANET CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2008

400 E CENTRAL ST

Franklin, MA 02038

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SALES HRS: MON-THU 9:00 AM-8:00 PM; FRI 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; SUN 12:00 PM-4:00 PM PARTS HRS: MON-FRI 8:00 AM-5:00 PM; SAT 8:00 AM-4:00 PM COLLISION CENTER HRS: MON-FRI 8:00 AM-5:00 PM On Yelp, Dent wizard...

10/01/2017

Srini B.

The quality was not good. The price was a little bit high. They should have considered the warranty because my car only had 15,000 miles.

Description of Work
It was for brake service.

02/09/2017

Alex A.

The cost was included as part of the manufacturer's warranty. The cost, once I run out of my warranty, would be a "B". It took about 45 minutes to perform the oil change. The workers were very hospitable, very professional, very informative. They were great. There is nothing that I can think of off the top of my head for them to improve.

Description of Work
They performed an oil change.

05/11/2016

Shelly E.

11/05/2015

frank F.

Description of Work
date of service 10/27/2015 cost of service $39

Category car inspections

11/05/2015

frank F.

Description of Work
date of service 10/27/2015 cost of service $30

Category

02/19/2015

Patricia B.

I don't feel like they're gouching me or anything like that if they tell me I need an extra stuff after an oil change. We've gone i there for an oil change. They're friendly and efficient. They're a Dodge dealership for my new car but I have two Toyotas so they take care of those. I don't usually have to wait too long, they'll come out and explain why.

Description of Work
They did an inspection. I had to get some bodywork done on a car for safety reasons. It was to another company within their group.

Category auto body repair, auto repair, car inspections

05/08/2014

Timothy M.

There's not a lot of pressure. It's pretty transparent. They'll work with you in terms of trying to find what you need or what you're looking for. They're competitive.

Description of Work
We got a deal from Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Category car sales

01/02/2014

Debra M.

They are amazing, they have really good prices and are extremely friendly. They even washed my windows for free too.

Description of Work
I use a dealership for my car called Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge for service.

07/31/2012

Jeanne W.

They are helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
They fixed the air conditioning in my car and have done work for me for the last 10 years.

03/21/2011

Nora S.

They were very thorough. They did address or evaluate the problem. Their communication was really good. They did tell me what the problem was and what they intended to do about it. They were relatively quick. I didn't have to leave the car. I think within a two hour period my car was serviced and ready to go. I've never been pressurized to buy anything from them. Compared to other places even though they were very good, I have a high standard so A would be for the one who is excellent. Their price was fair. The quality was very good. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge last year for auto service.

11/07/2008

kathryn L.

They are a very honest company. They are friendly. They get the job done quickly and in the time they say they will have it done by. They also explain everything they do each time.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle into Planet Jeep to have them do a routine maintenance check. They did an oil change and changed all of the filters. They also did a major engine tune-up. They fixed the third-row seatbelt by replacing the whole unit.

Glenville Terrace Auto Body

Glenville Terrace Auto Body is the third shop opened in a family owned and operated business. The Hynes family has been building trust in its' car repair services and adding locations to better serve its new and many return customers. Barry Hynes brings this experience and excellent reputation to the Glenville Terrace location. Everyone at Glenville Terrace Auto Body takes pride in its' reputation for excellent and honest service. Stop by our shop or call to let us know how we can help you.

Michael J Hynes Auto Repair

Hynes Auto Repair was founded in 1959 by Michael J. Hynes Sr. We service the Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill areas. We are a direct referral shop for all major insurance companies. Now a third generation family business, we continue to provide outstanding customer service emphasizing excellence in auto body work. Our certified technicians and office personnel are second to none with a policy to treat each vehicle as if it were our own. Complete auto body, collision and painting services. We pride ourselves in personalized service.

Solar Guard Window Tint LLC

www.solarguardwindowtint.com Solar Guard Window Tint LLC is the premiere window tinting company in New England. We have two certified 3M installers on site and over 25 years experience in the window tint business. We specialize in commercial, residential, auto and marine. Let Solar Guard Window Tint help you "GREEN" your home or business.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Sales
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Glass
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Accessories
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

AUTO SALES, SERVICE, REPAIR, PARTS, & COLLISION CENTER. ALSO OFFERS TACHOMETER, TIRE-PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM, SECURITY SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO, CD PLAYER, MP3 SOUND SYSTEM, TINTED GLASS & ADDITIONAL POWER OUTLET. Express lane oil change, no appointment nessisary 30 min or less.