Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2011

1951

120 Grove St

Franklin, MA 02038

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

At Accurate Baker Elman we strive to provide prompt, professional quality service to our customers, suppliers and builders as well as encouraging the personal and professional growth of our employees.Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc is a Certified Trane Comfort Specialist requiring us to be held to the highest performance standards in the industry.Trane Comfort Specialist are highly trained heating, air conditioning and air quality professionals who can transform indoor air like no one else. We are consistently rated 90% or higher in customer satisfaction surveys, and take great pride in exceeding every customer expectation. We pride ourselves on our Professionalism, Quality Service, Promptness, Excellant Customer Relations,and Highly Skilled and Trained Technicians. Our Sales Department provides FREE in home estimates, Friendly qualified professionals,Ease in helping you select the comfort system that best fits your needs and your budget and Customized Quotes. Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc services the following counties in Massachusetts,Norfolk, Plymouth, Middlesex,Bristol and Worcester. we offer both Commercial and residential service and installations. We also offer Service Agreements....

4.2

3.6

HVAC Companies (11)

07/02/2017

Everyone I dealt with was very courteous and professional. Everything went well and the system was installed in one day. Derek came back to check the work the next day and show me how the remote control works the system. I was very satisfied with this company.

Description of Work
I had a mini split Mitsubishi ductless heating/cooling system installed in May of 2017.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

06/06/2017

They do a little extra work to fill up the coolant and stuff like that. We have been using their services for about four years. They installed the system. We had the system for awhile. They're nice I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Regular check up for the air conditioner. They also fill up the coolant.

Work Completed On 05/29/2017

05/12/2017

Punctual, professional, and repaired/properly installed a heating/air conditioning unit that had been previously installed incorrectly. However, we did not call around for pricing. After a poor experience with a lower cost service, we just wanted the job done right. We would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Repaired a heating/air conditioning unit for our basement.

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

01/21/2016

They have a flat rate for the services performed and many of the services I've needed haven't taken much time to do, so the prices seem on the high side for me.

Description of Work
They provide annual service and cleanings on my two furnaces.

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

08/26/2015

.Quote was high. I paused work to think about it.

Description of Work
Evaluate Central A/C system

Work Completed On 08/26/2015

After he checked around, he had us do the job and realized we were very competitive. Thanks

04/02/2015

Derek has been responsive, prompt and professional. He's taken the time to answer our questions, and has provided us with money saving options. Accurate's estimate was the most reasonable, and with the stellar recommendation from a friend, we've decided to work with them. I'll provide an update once the job has been completed. 4/14/15- Update. The job was completed on 4/10/15. The crew arrived on ...

Description of Work
Accurate was recommended to me by a local friend. Accurate had installed her Mitsubishi ductless AC. We are considering doing the same. Accurate has been out to look at the job and provided us with an estimate. The work is scheduled for April 10th

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

07/28/2014

Description of Work
Used them for two years to do maintenance on heating and AC. |Minimal effort; left system disabled; failed to notice humidifier wired incorrectly.

Work Completed On 10/21/2013

08/17/2013

I typically get several estimates before any major expense. I do this to gather information as well as compare price and the people behind the websites. Two other companies were recommended to me by friends. Accurate was my third estimate. My previous furnace was installed by Accurate and serviced by Accurate so I was going to check with them before buying a new furnace. Accurate even showed up fi...

Description of Work
installed TRANE dual stage gas furnace

Work Completed On 06/25/2013

07/26/2013

I called on a Monday morning and they came on time the next morning.The service technician was very polite, knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. The service call was $99, the fuse work was $35, and the diagnostic charge was another $40. I would say time spent was a generous 45 minutes. In the end we still did not have A/C as I did not want to spend another $180. I think I will be shopping aro...

Description of Work
They detected a blown fuse in my outside condenser and diagnosed a short circuit in my inside thermostat. I opted out of having my thermostat replaced as they charged $190.00 to install a $65.00 thermostat and 15-20 minutes of labor. By my calculation that is about $400.00 per hour for labor.

Work Completed On 07/23/2013

07/25/2013

I've been working with this organization for about 2 years, perhaps a bit more, they have always been cost effective until this recent experience, they spent ~30-45min here at the house and identified the problem as a clogged pan drain, the charge was ~300, i asked why the "high" charge and it was broken down as ~250 to come out and provide service, and another ~40 for the cost of the gas "nitroge...

Description of Work
flush/blow out clogged drain

Work Completed On 07/08/2013

Heating, Air Conditioning, Air Quality (Trane Clean Effects), Humidification, Boilers, Baseboard Heat, Radiant Heating, Hydro Air Systems, and Domestic Water Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check