Sostilio & Sons Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2015

82 Fenwick St

Framingham, MA 01701

Sostilio & Sons Plumbing & Heating has been in business for over 25 years. With over 40 years of experience we are proud to serve all of your plumbing and heating needs with our father and son team. We advertise by doing good work. We work as a personal team. Helping our clients is our business, and without you we would not be in business. We are prompt, professional and ambitious and truly care about what we do. Additional email - msostilio1@gmail.com...

12/18/2020

David S.

Excellent. Extremely prompt service and competitively priced.

Description of Work
Replace gas water heater & water supply valves to furnace humidifier

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help.

10/28/2020

paul C.

A totally positive experience! Service was exceptional- punctual, clean, and covid correct. Our problem was solved and we would recommend the companyt to future clients

Description of Work
Shower Valve

10/13/2020

MariaElena K.

Fortunately Mike was available within an hour, and he replaced the valve professionally, and recommended replacing the plastic supply line with copper, which is more durable (all for the originally quoted price). Access to the valve was not convenient, inside a cabinet, and the work was neatly and efficiently done. Also followed Covid safety recommendations. Will be calling again for some planned plumbing projects; this was an emergency.

Description of Work
The valve for water shut-off to fridge was leaking and needed replacement.

06/15/2020

VIVIAN C.

Service was incredible and every step of the projects were discussed to ensure we understood why something needed to be done, as well as the associated costs with the repair. Our technician went above and beyond with his quality of work and clean-up afterwards. 100% we will call Sostilio & Sons with any/all future jobs we may have to do.

Description of Work
Outside faucet repair, minor plumbing repair and dishwasher disconnect/reconnect.

06/13/2020

Robert T.

Perfect, performance was outstanding

Description of Work
Exterior outlet repair

06/11/2020

Tracy M.

Mike Sostilio did a great job. Could not be more pleased and will absolutely use them again. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Replace outdoor spigot

Category appliance repair

04/21/2020

Bob N.

John and Mike are great. I called about leaky drain pipes under my kitchen sink. They called me back the same morning and scheduled me for 9am. the next morning. They showed up right on time and did a fantastic job. Price was pleasantly reasonable. This was the second time that I’ve used them and I didn’t hesitate to call them about my plumbing issue this time after an enjoyable first experience. So happy to have found a great honest and reliable plumbing team

Description of Work
Replace all drain pipes and water valves under kitchen sink.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

03/21/2020

Arshad M.

I found John and Mike father and son duo, after I felt a couple of other plumbers were giving me unreasonable qoutes. These guys are courteous, detail oriented and most important very honest. If it didn't need to replaced or there was an easy solution they would immediately state that. They are very reasonably priced and dont skimp out on quality and after every job make sure the place is spotless. Always my first call for any plumbing issues whether the job is small or big

Description of Work
Multiple jobs over the past couple of years including water heater and softener installation, garbage disposal installation, gas line and gas stove installation and shower repairs

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Thank you very much for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business and are always happy to help!

03/17/2020

Susan R.

The dryer installation went perfectly

Description of Work
Gas Dryer Install

Category

02/03/2020

Henry W.

Based on all the wonderful reviews and photos of their work, I was hoping to hire Sostilio & Sons Plumbing & Heating to repair our cast iron pipe that was leaking. Unfortunately we were located outside of their travel area map, but based on the customer service we received, I would not hesitate to hire them.

Description of Work
Repair cast iron pipe

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! Sorry again we could not help you out but we greatly appreciate your kind words.

10/15/2019

Debbie C.

If you are looking for a plumbing company that offers great service, is friendly,dependable, knowledgeable and affordable look no further than Sostilio and Son, you won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Add additional water shut off

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and are happy we were able to help you out!

08/27/2019

Julie E.

They were responsive to my call earlier in the day and were able to squeeze us in at the end of their day despite being so busy. They were in and out in fifteen minutes after I described the problem, just that the kitchen sink wouldn't drain. They had to snake it really far down and was likely due to old pipes building up over the years and not related to the renovation we just did. They were very nice, polite, and professional. Worth paying the money for the quick response!

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen sink

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your busy and are glad to hear we were able to help you out.

03/28/2019

James A.

My garbage disposal had been acting up so I put off finding a plumber for a while its always such a painful process. i put a call into Mr. Sostilio figuring I wouldn't hear back for a while if at all. He called me back the next day, I texted him pictures of what I currently have and he quickly gave me options as well as prices. Oddly enough the next morning my disposal was up and running but I'm keeping his number just in case!!

Description of Work
I (thought) I needed my garbage disposal replaced

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! We will be happy to help you out in the future.

03/07/2019

Steve S.

Great experience! Contact me quickly, arrived exactly on time, were friendly, professional, and did an excellent job. Highly recommended, would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Fixed issues with toilet

01/16/2019

Michael M.

I am late in getting my review in. It was a complicated conversion but Mr. Sostillio new exactly what to do and still have it look good. I couldn't be happier! I would definitely hire Sostillio & Sons for future plumbing.

Description of Work
Needed to have a 30-40 year old 2 handle shower converted to single handle shower.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate your business and will be happy to help you out in the future.

01/10/2019

Trevor L.

Excellent installation and professional service. Have adopted them as our plumber of choice now.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

09/17/2018

Kathleen C.

Excellent workers. John and his son, Mike, were prompt, friendly and very professional. Will certainly hire them again!

Description of Work
faucet replacement for a pedestal sink

07/19/2018

Rebecca S.

Punctual, cost was as quoted, professional and suggested improvements to prevent future problems

Description of Work
drain clog, outside faucet fix

07/02/2018

Nancy O.

I needed a faucet replaced and shower valve (which was leaking) rebuilt in family bathroom and a showerhead replaced in master bath. John responded within a few hours to my phone message and set up a convenient time for the repair. He and his son arrived on time, did the work in a timely fashion and everything is working fine! I would consider him my new plumber and he would be my first call if I had a plumbing problem.

Description of Work
replaced bthrm faucet, showerhead and rebuilt shower valve

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate your business.

03/16/2018

Kara N.

I have a huge cast iron pipe in my laundry room that drains out to my cesspool. It had a minor leak that was giving me a major headache. Sostilio & Sons was able to fix it quickly and at a great price. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Drainage Pipe Repair

02/18/2018

KJ L.

It was done efficiently and with care. John and Mike handled all the details and we were very pleased with the end result. I have also engaged their services for a hot water tank install and kitchen updating. They do great work.

Description of Work
I had a gas insert added to my fireplace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business!

01/31/2018

Frederick L.

During the coldest part of the winter, our boiler system unexpectedly needed urgent repairs to address a diverse number of significant issues. Sostilio & Sons promptly answered my call and had me text a few pictures. John himself, together with his son, then came out promptly to assess the situation and ensure that matters were safely stabilized and sufficiently functional until definitive repairs could be scheduled. Their quick appreciation of the situation's urgency, together with their responsiveness and obvious expertise were invaluable, not only materially, but also in providing a solid measure of reassurance and much-needed peace of mind. We were promptly given an estimate, and boiler repairs were scheduled. They arrived at the appointed time, and systematically assessed, explained, and repaired all matters (including an unanticipated one) with unmatched efficiency, expertise, and professionalism. Communication was clear, open, and personable. The work was completed ahead of schedule and at reasonable cost, which in our case, matched their estimate precisely. It was a pleasure engaging the services of Sostilio & Sons. They are a family-run business clearly committed to the highest standards of workmanship and service; and, I have no reservations in recommending them whole-heartedly.

Description of Work
Boiler repairs

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business

01/26/2018

BRENDA R.

Excellent work. Father and son worked well together and speedily completed all the work. Impressed that traditional plumbing skills used with copper piping. Nice people who are courteous, made no mess and disposed of all the project waste including our old dishwasher. A pleasure to have them in our home.

Description of Work
Replace under sink plumbing and attach switch off valve for outdoor plumbing. Replace disposal unit and plumb in new dishwasher.

11/26/2017

Kenneth L.

Even though we didn't end up needing to hire for the work we had quoted, this company was extremely responsive to our request. They were prompt, friendly, professional, thorough... an overall pleasure! We wouldn't hesitate to call on them again, to hire and/or refer.

Description of Work
We needed to obtain an estimate for locating and repairing cracks in our domestic water and heating systems.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for your review. Best of luck with the repairs! We will be happy to help you out in the future.

08/24/2017

DENNIS B.

Amazingly well. Called at eight AM, father and son were here within a half hour. While father went off to get new water heater, son stayed to disconnect and remove old one. He also replaced a failed outside faucet while he was at it. Father got back with new water heater, and it was a joy to watch them work together to install it. Reminded me of me and my father working together on trucks, back in the day. New water heater is fifty percent larger capacity than old one, a blessing for my family. It wasn't cheap, but having checked out water heater prices online it was reasonable. Also asked them to look into a couple of other plumbing and heating problems, and they're working on them. I'm thoroughly impressed by them, and don't hesitate to recommend them. I just worry that good reviews will keep them so swamped they'll be hard to get :)

Description of Work
Water heater crapped out a few days ago. My household is seven people, two of whom are teenage girls - enough said. needed it replaced.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business.

Rooter Man

We are a local drain cleaning company who has been in business for over 30 years. We offer 24 hour emergency service, convenient payment options & senior citizen discounts.

Quality Construction

Serving Boston's North and South Shore for the past twenty years. Free estimates available. Both large and small jobs welcomed. Fully licensed and insured. Work is always done to the customer's satisfaction.

LJ Tile

When it comes to beautifying and adding character to your home, we are the right company to do that. We specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodeling that include custom bathroom showers and tubs, heated floors, custom kitchen cabinets, countertops ,backsplash, all kinds of carpentry work. Everything we do is for our clients and we want to make sure that we meet our clients' expectations. There is no job too small for us. I have over 10 years of professional tile experience. Our projects range based on the owners specific needs and budget. We tailor every job to help make things easy for our clients. Call us TODAY to schedule an Appointment

Massachusetts
    Master Plumber

Our professional services include: Water Heater Installation, Boilers, Baseboard Heat, Energy efficiency services include Hybrid Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Combination Boiler and Hot Water Tankless systems. Kitchen remodels, Bathroom remodels, Water Treatment Systems, Water Softeners, Instant Hot Faucets, Faucets, Sinks, Drain Cleaning: Sink, Toilet, Bath stoppages. Install/removal (Dishwashers, Gas Stoves, Gas Cooktops, and Garbage disposals.